Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nopelil's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nopelil

Unremarkable
Username: Nopelil

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:151794057

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
micspam, priors -10k

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I know i did micspam and played music over mic and i am really sorry about that, I know i got alot of bans lately because most of them were "Commblock evasion", Most of them were just to talk to communicate or help people but some of them were stupid things and maybe once or twice micspam and i am really sorry about that, Right now thinking why i did that and i realized i was just a stupid person, right now at the moment i just want to communicate trough server and on jailbreak to be guard and warden because this jailbreak server is only one who is easiest to play as guard and warden, no long stories but it would be wonderful if i would have last chance to get communication and to show that i really do want to communicate with people and have fun instead micspamming, i want to play as guard/warden cuz sometimes it seems fun, please understand that. thank you for reading and sorry for bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 13)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom