Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Noobaholic's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobaholic

What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:218279408

Who has punished you?
STEAM_0:1:68465741

Why were you punished?
I was a guard on BLU team and I walked out and said "Kill me for ammo and kill the warden" of course my sniper would drop and they would pick it up and kill the warden. This counts as complete Favoritism and was supposed to be handled with a slay.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe you should revoke my punishment because, I did not know this was not allowed. A Donor told me it was ok to do so I felt it was ok to do myself, The donor then tells me to not tell anyone saying: "shhhh" This makes me to believe that Lord_Balthezar the donor who told me this not to be trusted by administrators, Mods, And other donors. I have been quite upset from this ban, I have not been banned on any other accounts. The favoritism should of only resulted in a slay not a perma ban.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
there's nowhere in our rules that say favoritism, allowing reds to kill blues and baiting are just slayable. you did this deliberately and knowingly and i wont be undoing your teamban for a week at least. you clearly need to learn how blue team works and should take the initiative to check the rules yourself. dont listen to donors. listen to ME the one saying, Dont do it noob, dont do it. i would have slayed you myself however that would have STILL given them the ammo and changed absolutely nothing

Noobaholic

I will take this in consideration in later times, In advanced I appologize for wasting your time Will, I promise I will NEVER do this again.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
apology accepted, you can make a request to any admin to remove the teamban in 6 days time if you do, do this again it wont be accepted - link the admins this thread if required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom