Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

(...)NoNameGuy(...)' s Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNameGuy(happy)

Which servers have you previously managed? None.

On what servers do you usually play on? Mostly on Blackwonder | Duel , dm_duel_18_bb3 map.

Why would you like to become an admin? I play Blacwonder Duel server almost every day at least 1 hour. Its why I can easily say that I see lots of people not accepting only 1 rule of the server(spawncamping).There are even hackers sometimes that messing with people around just for their fun i just want to help Blackwonders server become "cleaner", and more enjoyable for people to play on. I know there will always be rule breakers and annoying, toxic people, but I want to help lessen the amount of them.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names None

When are you usually available to play? At summers from 15:30 PM to 22:00 PM . At schooldays 18:30 to :22:00
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play :
General Rules

Spamming in voice chat- Warn them, then depending on how bad it is > 1 hour mute > 8 hour mute > 12 hour mute > 1 day mute > 4 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute. If they have a long list of previous mutes the punishment will be worse.

Foreign language in voice chat- Tell them that only English is allowed in voice chat, but they can talk whichever language they want in chat. If they then continue to talk a foreign language in voice chat > 8 hour mute > 12 hour mute > 1 day mute > 4 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute.

Earrape, songs and screaming in voice chat- 1 day mute > 4 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute. The reason I jump straight to 1 day mute with no warning is that the people who do these kinds of things obviously know what they're doing.

Using a voice changer- I will ask them to stop using it if they continue to use the voice changer > 1 day mute > 4 day mute > 1 week mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute.

Spamming in chat- Warn them, then depending on what it is and how bad it is > 1 hour gag > 8 hour gag > 12 hour gag > 1 day gag > 4 day gag > 1 week gag > 1 month gag > Permanent gag.

Player disrespect- Warn them, then depending on how bad it is > 1 hour gag/mute > 8 hour gag/mute > 12 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 4 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Racism- 1 day gag/mute > 4 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute.

Hacking- Watching them as the spectator, take an ss of him and Permanent Ban.

Exploiting- Ask them to stop and if they fail to listen depending on the exploit and how bad it was > 12-hour ban > 1 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Advertising hacks- Permanent Ban.

Calling out an admin- If it was by accident and they didn't know they were doing wrong, no punishment just a warning. If it was on purpose, warning and kick.

Calladmin abuse- Depending on how bad it was, and if they have any previous bans for abusing calladmin > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Innapropriate spray- Permanent sprayban.

AFK- They will get moved to spectator.

Admin impersonation- Warn them to stop impersonating, if they continue > 4 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > Permanent gag/mute. If they have an admin tag in their name and do not remove it when asked, 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban.

Spawn camping- Warn them(every warn is a kill max of 3 ), if they continue > 12 hour ban > 1 day ban > 4 day ban > 1 week ban > 1 month ban.

Inappropriate Objector- Warn them that it is not allowed on Blackwonder, if they don't remove it, 4 hour ban. If see them having it equipt again, 2 day ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I have never get banned or warned at any Blackwonder server. Except this I have no other information it's my first admin apply and I'm excited about any results. Thanks for spending your time for me!

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
only 1 post on the forums? there's no way you've unlocked this form yet as shown by your massively wrong format

Reactions: Jim

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Dear Garfield,

How can you meme with no boxing gloves on?

Crapfully yours,

Randy Jackson, Southern North Carolina

1487911170602.gif

D

Deleted member 2120

And they keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming and keep on coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom