Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined No spam limit day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
NO SPAM Limit day is where ANYbody unless they are gagged can spam. This can be known as Spam day in the LR menu. The point is for everyone to get cancer. All the "little carts" and "tam tam" being spammed in chat would be hilarious, the warden won't be able to give orders and that's the fun part.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

This sounds like an annoying thing for both reds and blu's who hate people spamming the sounds.

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
Yeah man, sounds like a fantastic idea.
I can't think of any reason

why this day shouldn't be added.
But hey it's just a theory A GAME THEORY, but although that is true it would still be fun and isn't everyone having fun what matters most

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Fun is important, yes.
Do you know what's also important? Not having the Jailbreak servers look even more like disgusting containers of sewage than they already are. Like Fish said, it'd be hard to distinguish between "Spam Day" spam and actual spam. People will get overly excited and spam long after Spam Day is over, therefore having to suffer the consequences.
Personal opinion here, but I don't want to be giving orders whilst people are spamming Drunk, playing Thomas the Tank Engine MLG Edition on mic and screaming like they've been violently castrated.

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
I never been to a jb server before, but a spam day?

Spam is unacceptable and inappropriate, it shouldn't be allowed what's so ever.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I use a soundboard in game with music and some sound bytes like "mission failed, we'll get 'em next time" for theater and the whole server freaks out and gets excited when I play basically anything for under seven seconds. Having A WHOLE DAY WHERE EVERYONE COULD SPAM? As Will would say when he has food in his mouth, "no."

Josh_

Gore-Spattered
But, it is just for 1 round and knowing how cancerous it is myself it sounds like tons of fun plus it can be limited to once per map

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Declining the suggestion since it breaks the general rules of all BlackWonder servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom