Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved No C.R.C for a map file / map file differing from mine's aka Koth_Lazarus on my Lenovo Laptop + and Cp_Scarab on P.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I'm having a odd problem trying to play Koth_Lazarus, I deleted both map files and it appeared to be re-downloading as normal, but as soon as it's *right* about to finish it gives me the typical error message, I can't find out why I can't get the map to run despite removing said-map file, I think this might be a bug with the Medics vs. Engineers server since it has happened once again before with maps like Hybro where I couldn't get the map to download because of the server rejecting downloads

For my Lenovo P.C is an odd case, my map folders and files don't seem to exist, but maps play fine, I check in 3 folders for maps, maps, download and downloadlists, and NONE of them have actual map files, and when I attempt to play on Cp_Scrab it leads me to a "map differs from this file" error message despite no actual files at all appearing in the folders it belongs, might be another server map download rejection problem?

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Try searching your entire folder for the maps. Not just the download/maps but also just maps. I also don't know if workshop downloads might interfere. In any case, here are the download links for both maps:

Thank you very much, now can I tell you about the 2 new glitches that desperately need a patch on Goldrush_Zombie_V3 and Cyberpunk, I have video and screenshots

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I click on the download link, but a new tab opens up for 1 second then closes, I check my downloads folder and see nothing?

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
This might just be a definite server issue, I did just that as you said, and the map refuses to actually play and download in the game server, I encountered the same problem just about a month ago with maps like Hybro.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
alright, I'll be closing this thread then. Thanks for your prompt reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom