Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined No builds inside Spawn on Orange Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
Since it is forbidden to kill inside enemy spawn, it also should be forbidden to build inside any spawn room
Cause otherwise they can camp in there and get away with it since youre not allowed to go in there and destroy/kill any Engis/Pybros

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

α΄„ΚŸα΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ

MECHA-G

I think buildings inside spawn is perfectly fair. Soldiers and demos can still destroy them from outside spawn and the sentries themselves stop potential campers that aren't spies. Go Black Box solly and your problem is solved.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
I mostly find myself being the only one in MY team actually playing the game (which is why i want an AFK-Manager plugin, but not that Medic crap we had last time and instead one that kicks after being AFK for like 10 minutes but Bene doesnt want that for some reason...)
And meanwhile on the other team are people like Radickly Rick who is IMO the king of tryhards...

Console

Server Clearing
What about gewp engineers? They live in spawn building sentrys and go out and die right after so i disagree

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I am agreeing with GRXD and the late Miyu.

The building of engie equipment inside of spawn is not hurting anyone else.

Your example of using a wrangler is the same as needing to shoot a sniper who is standing inside spawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom