Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined NNova's Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

NNova

User name: NNova

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?

Who has punished you?
idk

Why were you punished?
For Swearing

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I wasn’t warned at all and clearly no one cared except one guy who seems to be angry because he got demoted for being a bad admin and I just want to play since it is currently the only Jailbreak server and if we were to play trivia as wardens choice and he chooses to tell us to type in chat I won’t be able to since I’m gagged and as a result I will be killed and wouldn’t even be fair for me.

Last edited:

NNova

So I was banned for swearing basically. This Australia there is something wrong with you if your telling someone not to swear if it’s in Australia and no one seemed to care that I was toxic to anyone except the fatass sitting behind his computer spectating people on a server that he got demoted on for being a bad admin and still trying to act like a nice person while he got demoted for being an asshole. Maybe you should also get a fucking admin on because I wasn’t warned anyways which makes it even more retarded to gag me. This is the problem with blackwonder there are never admins on the server unless multiple reports are made by the one guys false reporting everyone.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
There is nothing wrong with swearing on our servers, but racism and toxicity is a different matter.
We are aware that we have a lack of permanent staff on AUS, but we're working on it, please be patient.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Please use the time that you're gagged to think about what you've done and reflect on your behavior.
DECLINED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom