Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nightly's Naughty List

Nightly

Strange
NOTE: I am not looking to get these players guard banned, or server banned in any way. I am aware of the report policy, and could very easily file a report on all of these individuals. You may ask why I don't do that. Well, that is because while these individuals are breaking rules, they are either breaking too many to report, or they are breaking small ones and need to be watched rather than guard banned. With that being said, I know this community is one of the nicest I have ever witnessed, I hope this list does not bring any negativity and the intentions behind my forum thread can be understood thoroughly by normal users and especially administrative figures. Also, I used Unique ID's from "status" in console to the best of my ability, but one of them is a Steam ID from the Steam ID finder. Thank you.

ONE MORE NOTE: I am not used to needing to record a demo, as that is a new action to me. I will get the hang of it, but that is also not the point of this list, as this is not a list of reports, more like a list of warnings. I say this because I do not want to receive responses to this thread asking me to record a demo instead of making this. I will do so when I need to report, but I will be keeping this list as it is again, a warning. (Unless told to take down for a specific reason, of course)

Throughout my days in Jailbreak, I've experienced many individuals who just don't know when to stop. Within these situations, there are always those moments in which you just didn't get enough proof. (Such as a demo of the moment, significant screenshots, or enough feedback from a credible source. When cleaning up a community, there comes a time where their 5 year old-like, immature activities will be shut down. When? We don't know. That is why I've created this list. This list is going to be a credible, trustworthy source in which our infamous "repeated offenders" that break our long lasting server rules will be placed in order for our administrators to know who to watch whenever they are playing Jailbreak. I promise you, the people on this list are not new to trouble, and will never be. In fact, they are veterans to the concept. Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you Nightly's Naughty List.

THE NAUGHTY LIST (subject to change)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
erikato584 (Steam ID: U:1:361670149)

According to him, his lack of social skills and behavioral control come from his "oh-so new" experience to the community. I am going to counteract this statement. Why? Because, someone who is new, and has watched a "round or two" take place does not pick up on Jailbreak as fast as this person has. This chronic rule-breaker is someone we most definitely need to watch out for, as he is slowly teaching other kids that are new to the server what he is doing is okay. The worst part? He is doing so without a microphone.

Offenses: Repetitive and/or Mass Freekill, no microphone on the BLU team, microphone spam such as songs, screaming, and loud, obnoxious rustling, freehit, and round delay.

Important Image(s): http://imgur.com/a/30Vmv - In this image, this player proceeds to be spoken to about his lack of a microphone, retiring from warden, and admitting to not wanting to be warden.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fireball1804 (Steam ID: U:1:280634324)

One of the lower ranked individuals on this list, he is still a dangerous little kid that we need to look out for. Keep in mind, I am not going to justify whether these people have been torturing the community for a long time or not, considering the fact that I have not seen them all but a few times or a little more. This person finds it kind in his heart to repeatedly microphone spam songs such as our first hero on this list, scream freekill upon death, and blame all the other players for his doings. With that being said, this may be a shorter description, but he is most definitely as bad as the first contender on this list, and should be dealt with carefully upon watching.

Important Image(s): http://imgur.com/a/vjNLv - In this image, our hero microphone spams one of his favorite songs, which was unidentifiable. Not much proof, but enough to back up my statements. Could it just be him talking? Sure, but why make it up?
Gam3rK1ng4202 (STEAM_0:1:196359141)

Quite possibly the highest ranked person on this list, I believe this person needs to be imprisoned (no pun intended) and duct taped to a wall before being allowed to ever touch a keyboard and/or a mouse again. I can not begin to state how much of a pain and a trouble this person can be when playing with them, as they are manipulative, wannabe innocent, and just as dangerous as they are apologetic. While being in the presence of this player, he seems as if he pretty much knows the concept of the game mode, and proceeds to do what he is told to do on the RED team, but when he is on the BLU team, this is a different story. On two separate occasions today, I have witnessed this person do what we all hate, mass freekill. Now, when he first did it, I explained to him that he could not do that, and he retaliated with a simple, yet loud "I killed too many people I'm sorry". I told him to calm down, and therapeutically treated him as any other, because at this point, everyone was screaming at him over the microphone. I attempted to take over the situation and was successful, and after calming everyone down, I asked him to apologize to whoever he killed and then asked him to slay himself and move to the RED team for a few rounds, since I could not take any further action. Now, should I have reported this? Maybe, but I have reasoning why I didn't. This happens every day, the REDs were understanding, so I figured it would've been better to move on. I go AFK, get some food, take a shower, and go see a movie with my girlfriend. I come home to be on Jailbreak for the night, and guess who I see? Our hero, mass freekilling the entire team and being extremely obnoxious until I made myself clear that I was present. When I asked what he had done, he became instantly intimidated and slayed himself, moving to the opposite team and not speaking for quite a while. With all of that being said, this is our highest alert individual and I will post some images of his act.

Offenses: Mass Freekill.

Important Image(s): http://imgur.com/a/hMtwx - In this image, this individual proceeds to mass freekill the entire team of RED after I had sent them all to medic to stand inside while I decided a minigame.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom