Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Night Owl's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owlfy

Mildly Menacing

Yflwo

User name: Night Owl

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:93150563

Who has punished you?
Supreme Leader

Why were you punished?
Freekill

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Its because in 1 round as warden i said "cell wars and its OFCR day (Out Of Cell Rebel day)" and then i turned on ff. When cell wars finished i said AFK freeze then open cell, a couple moments later i said go to my marker and place a marker. I saw a red moving to i killed him who was also a donor and he accused me of freekill so i said that i said "AFK freeze", but he said it was a conflicting order, at that point i was confused so i kept my word. After the round ended Supreme Leader team ban me and remove my donor.

(I went to the rules posted by Benedevil at https://blackwonder.tf/threads/jailbreak-rules.16188/ and i can't find a rule about this)

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
If you ordered them to go to the marker they are obliged to follow that order as much as possible which would allow movement to the edge of the cell.

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
I know you're not the guy that freekills but you're certainly not the one who ask question but assume that knows the rules , If you're not sure , you can always confirm it with an admin/moderator. Do not make the same mistake again? Accepted

Also i didn't remove your donor , if you need any help with your donor please contact @Benedevil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom