Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed New vote type, !votespec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
This is about a new !vote type, that i quickly named as !votespec.
This new vote type would be used to simply move players to spectator team, could be useful for VSH/JB matches when a player say "brb" but forgets to join spec and you think it's too severe to kick him, since the time he will be off weren't determined.
Vote approval percentage: 50% - 60%.
And of course, a player who votespecs another for no reason/for trolling or votespecs himself could be reported for donor abuse.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I don't think it is too severe to kick someone if they AFK especially if they are on blue. It would only unnecessarily take up time and close menus which is a bother.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
I don't think it is too severe to kick someone if they AFK especially if they are on blue. It would only unnecessarily take up time and close menus which is a bother.
Agreed. I was once trapped in spawn on JB_Turbine because Space decided to go AFK as a blu and the doors are garbage on that map. If you're too inconsiderate to join spec when you have to peace out, you can sit out a round rejoining the server when you get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom