Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

new to the forums, so here's a little about me.

what can be done about the LA problem?

• Total voters

NAZI_CHAN

Howdy im CHAN nothing more nothin less (my names is constantly changin dont worry bout it) im new to this "being active on the forums" thing so im goin to do my best so heres a bit about ya boi.

im 17 goin 18 next year in june im near LA california and i will get on LA topic in a second but i want to be an admin for any LA servers im goin to try to read and leave the rules open while im on the la servers and call people on there shit or get an admin to deal with it ( probly the better idea) now the LA topic, being the dead time between 9 to 6am for LA admins they just beciome the vape now i get that they are probly asleep but still it really blows when there are MFK or hackers or people pissin the whole server off. but hey i get it, it just buggs me.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

I kinda dislike the entire reason for coming here being applying for admin, but nonetheless, welcome to the forums.

EDIT: Wait I finally found where this was, I was confused that I couldn't find it in introductions (I just followed the discord link originally).

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom