Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined New public commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Maybe a command such as !call or !Admins would be useful,I was thinking it would save alot of people alot of effort if you could just type into chat !admins and a list of online admins would be provided.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Maybe a command such as !call or !Admins would be useful,I was thinking it would save alot of people alot of effort if you could just type into chat !admins and a list of online admins would be provided.
In my previous Community, we had /report on the servers. When used, a post is made on the forums for the admins to reply on it and say that they are dealing with it. After that they had to reply with what they did to solve it.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

I suppose a public list of admins could be seen as an invasion of privacy if they do not want to be publicly listed/ spammed regularly by players in need of a staff member

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Kah! Already asked me if the calladmin panel was here on BW too. Maybe ben could implement it?

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

Kah! Already asked me if the calladmin panel was here on BW too. Maybe ben could implement it?
I suppose he could consider it but there will no doubt be some admins who would rather not sit through endless spam and people knowing they are an admin, also i think it would really counter admins using an alias to catch rule breakers off guard

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
As already mentioned above by some of you. The spam of 150 servers would be unreal. I also find that a !report / !calladmin usually just results in a disappointed player, since 80% of the time there will be no admin avaliable.

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

As already mentioned above by some of you. The spam of 150 servers would be unreal. I also find that a !report / !calladmin usually just results in a disappointed player, since 80% of the time there will be no admin avaliable.
I agree with that and also 150 servers with around 34 players on each Max seems unfair on the admin/staff

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Admins could use the blacklist command to ban abusers from reporting with the forum post report

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Perhaps an automated chat message could let people know they can visit the shoutbox and recieve real-time support if they encounter a major rulebreaker.

I doubt too many people would follow the advice, therefore I doubt there would be too much spam. If there is spam after all, it could just be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom