Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined New LR idea on Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zod

Unremarkable

zod.

So I was recently in a game with Lucas (Crow of Death) and MaiMix and Mai had activated a mode called nightmare mode, its spawned skeletons from the ground and everyone was enjoying it. Unfortunatley this option is only available when an admin is online. I was outting across the idea of this being added to the LR menu in Jailbreak. Hopefully an admin see's this and passes it on to Bene

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It's a map feature only present on a single map - someone would have to write a plugin from scratch.

Every single map would need a nav-file too, otherwise the skeletons would just stay stationary

Zod

Unremarkable

zod.

It's a map feature only present on a single map - someone would have to write a plugin from scratch.

Every single map would need a nav-file too, otherwise the skeletons would just stay stationary[/QUOTE

Every single map would need a nav-file too, otherwise the skeletons would just stay stationary

I have no clue what that means xD but it would still be possible no? It's a very cool feature indeed.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Me, Crow, Maimix and like half a dozen other people have all discussed this on the server, and we agreed that it'd be restrained to LR only and only being accessible through Custom LR. The only way to breach it is to RTD and get noclip to reach the admin room, but I'm pretty sure normal folk are not allowed up there.

Zod

Unremarkable

zod.

Me, Crow, Maimix and like half a dozen other people have all discussed this on the server, and we agreed that it'd be restrained to LR only and only being accessible through Custom LR. The only way to breach it is to RTD and get noclip to reach the admin room, but I'm pretty sure normal folk are not allowed up there.
No they are not, but if its only available via admin atm. What i'm saying is it should be added as an option whithout an admin in the game.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
It would not be possible without modifying every single map, and we don't have a dedicated mapper that I know of

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

it should be added as an option whithout an admin in the game.
Nightmare Mode can only be activated via a button pressed by an admin. As Viking stated, someone would need to write a plugin for it to be applicable, navigation files would need to be put into every map in the rotation and it'd probably take a long time to do only for people to not give a shit about Nightmare Mode two weeks after it's implemented as an LR.

Zod

Unremarkable

zod.

Nightmare Mode can only be activated via a button pressed by an admin. As Viking stated, someone would need to write a plugin for it to be applicable, navigation files would need to be put into every map in the rotation and it'd probably take a long time to do only for people to not give a shit about Nightmare Mode two weeks after it's implemented as an LR.
This is true ;-;

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It's a shame because Nightmare Mode can break up a boring day, but it's virtually impossible without an admin on to noclip into the admin room.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

tbh arrogant me is just saying "someone close this thread at this point everyone's repeating themselves like broken records" but that'd be a bit much

TheBestSpy

So I was recently in a game with Lucas (Crow of Death) and MaiMix and Mai had activated a mode called nightmare mode, its spawned skeletons from the ground and everyone was enjoying it. Unfortunatley this option is only available when an admin is online. I was outting across the idea of this being added to the LR menu in Jailbreak. Hopefully an admin see's this and passes it on to Bene
Good idea but we cant put more ideas like when you kill a skeleton you can take +50 heal

B4IN

Mildly Menacing

alien

Well it was very interesting and I would like it to be added but il will be hard for the admins :ROFLMAO:

-sansshrug--sans--sansface-

Goofy

I've only experienced Nightmare Mode on something like JB_fuckzz_final (Don't question me on that, I suck at map names.) It was entertaining and people on chat and mic seemed to enjoy it, but like other people said, it would be very hard to make and they would have to edit every map to apply Nightmare Mode to it.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Moving this to the suggestions archive due to it technically being a suggestion.

Declined for the reasons Viking stated so long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom