Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined New Jailbreak rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
Hey there! So after playing on SG Jailbreak for the first half of this year, I've been in a few situations that couldn't be resolved by following the jailbreak rules we have right now.And so,I propose a few new rules that may hopefully help to rectify a few situations you may come across when playing jailbreak.

1.A rule to let people know that the medic room is allowed for reds to enter during Hunger Games.

I've seen a lot of people fight over this issue,and seeing that this is not addressed in the definition of Hunger Games, I feel like it should be added next to the definition.

2.Cannot do cell wars or any minigame involving ff when there is more than one freeday

This is because one freeday can hit and even kill the other freeday, causing both of them to lose their freedays.This would be unfair for the freeday that is hit/killed.

3.Hide and seek day

There should be no lr given to anyone when the last two non-rebelling reds are hiding in the same spot, as it would be unfair to the red that gets killed first.

Well,that's the end. Thanks for hearing me out.Bye!

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

1.A rule to let people know that the medic room is allowed for reds to enter during Hunger Games.
Common sense. Medic room is a public location and is not illegal to reds, therefore it's logical that if any guard were to camp in that area without reason are baiting and thus have no reason whatsoever to fight back any reds who go there.
(Exceptions apply if the warden or the custom LR said otherwise)

2.Cannot do cell wars or any minigame involving ff when there is more than one freeday
Unnecessary. If the freeday wants to engage and interfere with the game, then that would be their issue. Plenty of maps already teleport the freedays outside of cell, otherwise the freeday could just not attack the reds in their cells.
Additionally, if they were to lose their freeday by engaging with anything in the game then they would already be automatically KOS.

3.Hide and seek day

There should be no lr given to anyone when the last two non-rebelling reds are hiding in the same spot, as it would be unfair to the red that gets killed first.
Part of favoritism and is also unnecessary. If all of the remaining reds were seen in the same location, they are already KOS.
IF a warden were to spare the other just because they fail to kill the other, they are both pardoning and providing favoritism which is both against the rules.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
Common sense. Medic room is a public location and is not illegal to reds, therefore it's logical that if any guard were to camp in that area without reason are baiting and thus have no reason whatsoever to fight back any reds who go there.
(Exceptions apply if the warden or the custom LR said otherwise)
Well,a lot of blus seem to misunderstand that and tend to guard medic room a lot of the time(even when warden says to only guard armory).

Unnecessary. If the freeday wants to engage and interfere with the game, then that would be their issue. Plenty of maps already teleport the freedays outside of cell, otherwise the freeday could just not attack the reds in their cells.
Additionally, if they were to lose their freeday by engaging with anything in the game then they would already be automatically KOS.
What I meant was if there were two freedays, one freeday hit and killed the other. Would that be fair?

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Well,a lot of blus seem to misunderstand that and tend to guard medic room a lot of the time(even when warden says to only guard armory).
Then that would be their fault. The warden already specifically explained to stay in Armory, and generally speaking you're not supposed to go to any other location unless the warden said otherwise.

What I meant was if there were two freedays, one freeday hit and killed the other. Would that be fair?
Recently just tested this with my friends. [I'm going to color-code the two separate freedays to make the sentence more clearer]

If the freeday were to attack the other freeday, they would lose their freeday.
However the freeday that was getting attacked wouldn't lose their freeday and couldn't die unless they fight back.

So basically the situation is literally IMPOSSIBLE unless both freedays had the intention to kill each other. If they wanted to attack the other after hearing that the warden said it was cell wars, then it's really their fault.

Doctor RED

Mildly Menacing
If the freeday were to attack the other freeday, they would lose their freeday.
However the freeday that was getting attacked wouldn't lose their freeday and couldn't die unless they fight back.

So basically the situation is literally IMPOSSIBLE unless both freedays had the intention to kill each other. If they wanted to attack the other after hearing that the warden said it was cell wars, then it's really their fault.
Oh,I always thought that a freeday could kill another freeday with ff.I guess this thread is useless now. Might as well delete it then.(welp,at least lost my new member status lel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom