Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined nevie's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibus is best hat

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:215369846

Who has punished you?

Kerknor

Why were you punished?

Cheating

Why should we revoke your punishment?

I do not cheat.
My evidence is that I have been spectated by both will5023 and fish. also I knew there where 5 admins in the server i'm not that stupid, and sometime I do happen to go into third person so I do not blame any suspicions. Also why would I donate to a server if I cheat.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin

And @Tomato Kat reminded me of a punishment I gave you for being toxic on our

I made sure the demo was made by someone also in the USA so things cannot be as easily dismissed as "lag". Just a handful of ticks : 16700, 17700, 19250, 24500, 25500, 39900

I am not the one to decide, but I would vote a firm DENIAL on this appeal.

Attachments

• neive.dem
    26.7 MB · Views: 237

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I don't even know who you are
she was in the trade server with us once and everyone was accusing them of hacking so i think that's when you decided to watch them iirc.

I will also just say that even though you're my friend i cannot defend you with everything that's come out and even though the smacs are just bunnyhop, that snipezilla pushed me over the edge. the other admins can atest i defended you very vigorously but i cannot anymore and i'm just sad now

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Alrighty now that I have a measure of coffee in me, I will address this.

I do not cheat.
Well we know this is not the case and therefore not true. As it was pointed out above you have cheated quite a bit however, we are here because of you cheating last night which is in the demo shown above.

My evidence is that I have been spectated by both will5023 and fish
Being watched by admins in the past does not exempt you from cheating. If that was the case, anyone who has ever been specced and cleared could just go turn on hacks afterwards and not have to worry, because they have been specced before.

also I knew there where 5 admins in the server i'm not that stupid, and sometime I do happen to go into third person so I do not blame any suspicions. Also why would I donate to a server if I cheat.

I can not dive into the mind of someone who cheats much less derive their reasons or justification for it. Going into TP has little to no relevance for this and furthermore being a donor does not make you beyond reproach.

After spending a good couple of hours reviewing the demo, opinions from other admins, and the background evidence that has been provided I am marking this as Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom