Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nerf the Eureka Effect - ZS (Medic vs Engineer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellish

Unremarkable
The eureka effect is pretty normal, but people have been spamming the heck out of it for a good while know.

I wish that there was something like a penalty where it takes metal away or there's a longer charge time to teleport or there's a cooldown after using it. Cause currently it bloody annoying as heck to go up against when you're a medic.

tigertigerfire1

Sufficiently Lethal
The eureka effect is pretty normal, but people have been spamming the heck out of it for a good while know.

I wish that there was something like a penalty where it takes metal away or there's a longer charge time to teleport or there's a cooldown after using it. Cause currently it bloody annoying as heck to go up against when you're a medic.
the cooldown is actually a good idea to nerf the eureka effect

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
The problem is, Eureka is really only somewhat broken in some maps depending on size and whatnot, you have leaps to your disposal, leaping at an engineer then hitting them results in knockback which cancels the teleport, this has been frequently been used to stop quick teleports, seeker detects engineers so that if you are aware that they are present you may want to save a leap then hit them after, additional cool down is harsh enough considering most people teleport as soon as a situation goes rancid, adding a cool down would give medics too much leeway for error and time to cancel their teleport.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
We already have planed changes for eureka from Gary, we should just go off that.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
Its been made I think ima check, the orginal eureka changes were never added by bene

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I'll be declining this suggestion due to the votes. Thanks for the suggestion!
1647952131170.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom