Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Nerf Robo Saxtron hale

wonky_donky

Strange
Newer players can barge into a team get rage and a whole bunch of people. Make the damage vulnerability for robo saxtron higher / or full rage time longer pls.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

There is a bug which allows it to explode in the air making Robo Hale the strongest Hale by a long way

zBlueeey

Truly Feared
Staff Member
^ You just need to activate the rage and turn into the sentry buster then jump and activate the explosion and you will be able to walk, or a pyro/demoman/soldier gives you knockback into air

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
While this is an issue, raging on the ground is bugged (or perhaps poorly balanced) as well. The animation has a long period of end lag during which the hale is immobilized after exploding, making him an easy target for spies/soldiers. No rage is worth being backstabbed 4-5 times over. Raging in the air should stop your momentum, but you should be able to move once the explosion goes off.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I took the velocity when using rage. Let me know if there are any other options I should consider

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom