Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nerf Freedays (Jailbreak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megathekid

Scarcely Lethal
Freeday seems a bit strong that not even a Warden can put a stop to a freeday if they are force baiting. From my experience it really hinders me with both irritation and paranoia. What I have an idea for is to ban Freedays from becoming the Spy so they can't just insta-kill a BLU because they got freeday. It's supposed to be a reward, not an "I Win Button." If they try to, they will be switched to a random class automatically, or make it to where only the Warden can hurt freedays. Thank you for reading.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Maybe you could just pay attention to your surroundings as a guard and not get backstabbed :p .

Last edited:

Megathekid

Scarcely Lethal
Maybe you could just pay attention to your surroundings as a guard and not get backstabbed :p .
You can't do that as every class on every map. Most spies will find a way, somehow, sometime.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Though I agree with the forced class change (though it would be annoying if you just wanted to Boxtrot as a Freeday), having the ability to kill freedays without them rebelling doesn't bode well with me for obvious reasons.
Still, a good idea. Makes it so that the only thing to worry about on FD's are crits (y)

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I have to agree with the entire thing of a warden being granted the ability to kill freedays as it allows the warden to instantly kill freedays that are rebelling, although some people will kill the freedays by accident or just by plain stupidity cause they have no idea what they're doing (or don't want to even try to understand what they're doing/or they just don't even talk English) which makes the idea risky.

(This is just an idea ignore it if you want) You can give the warden the ability to kill freedays but after a certain amount of time has passed in the round. This way no one will accidentally kill freedays (for example people who can't see the freeday particles) and people who don't know shit about being warden won't be able to kill the freedays cause in most cases those wardens will be replaced before they can even kill the freedays.

I know that the freedays can still kill the warden at the beginning of the round but at least the warden can retaliate against rebelling freedays once a certain amount of time has passed.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Wardens with access to kill freedays will be simply abused. It's been suggested before, and it just won't work. Limiting classes is good for blus, but not fun for reds. For example me and @Grizzly would just go box trot or rancho relaxo. If those classes were limited, then it's slightly unfair on those guys who want to do that.

However, I had added a poll so people can vote on this.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

I have to be honest even though I support the option for the warden to be able to kill the freedays I do have to say that I'm going to vote against it.(because some wardens will freekill the freedays from the start) Because I've thought about the time I spend in Panda JB. (and the warden is able to kill freedays there) Most of the times the freedays got killed because the warden was and Idiot, a troll, a straight up ass or the warden couldn't see the particles (cause he changed his video settings to not show them)

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Putting this as declined because the community obviously voted no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom