Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Negative credits in blw (TF2) :/

Aft.

Strange

λft.

Hello there.
So yesterday I got ~4500 credits waiting/afk-ing in an empty x100 blw server, later on I bought a ref (credits stay the same if ingame, unless you reconnect) then I decided to do coinflips, after finishing I tried to reconnect and to my surprise I had (approximately) -4300 credits.
Not sure if it's supposed to happen, so... any help will be appreciated, and thank you :)

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).jpg
    Screenshot (2).jpg
    377 KB · Views: 369

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Yes, this is accurate. In an ideal world you would have not been able to use credits after buying ref. We are currently working on that issue. For now the number of credits you have accurately represents your spendings

Aft.

Strange

λft.

Yes, this is accurate. In an ideal world you would have not been able to use credits after buying ref. We are currently working on that issue. For now the number of credits you have accurately represents your spendings
So... I'm stuck with negative credits? or it's currently at 0 but displaying the wrong number (no pun intended :)), cuz that's like 5 more hours of afk-ing to get back to 0 :unsure:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
You are in debt to Blackwonder. You have 1 month to pay it back or we seize your belongings and claim your property. You have the option to work in our sweatshop for 3 weeks in order to pay off the debt. You get 2 meals a day, a bed space, and showers. You work 14-hour shifts and we are not liable for any injuries. Glory to Blackwonder.

Aft.

Strange

λft.

You are in debt to Blackwonder. You have 1 month to pay it back or we seize your belongings and claim your property. You have the option to work in our sweatshop for 3 weeks in order to pay off the debt. You get 2 meals a day, a bed space, and showers. You work 14-hour shifts and we are not liable for any injuries. Glory to Blackwonder.
It's not really a problem, i'm already at -1000 credits, just 2 more hours and i'm at 400 credits (approximately), so... no worries :) and thank you.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer

Aft.

Strange

λft.

So you're saying you're intentionally afking to farm credits to buy refs. Isn't that punishable?

Wasn't there a whole thing about that, and people getting punished for doing exactly this?

Yes, there have. https://bans.blackwonder.tf/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=coin&advType=reason
I mean... 1- the server had 0 palyers all the time so I didn't take any important player slots, 2- the server should kick me for being afk if it's not allowed, 3- I'm not damaging anyone/anything, 4-It's a single ref :/ 5- doesn't blw have dedicated idling servers anyway?
As far as I know, I shouldn't get banned for idling as long as I know what I'm doing. If I'm wrong please tell me, thank you.

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Well this is the thing, I had the assumption that it was wrong to idle for coins, as players were being punished for it.

There are ways to avoid afk-kicks such as binding to move/spin/attack and sitting somewhere. You're not doing any damage but are emptying the storebot by idling, which I assumed (due to above) was not allowed. There are idling servers but I'd taken, again, the assumption that credit/coin generation would be disabled on those servers because, again, people were punished for idling for coins.

My apologies for the accusation against you.

Aft.

Strange

λft.

Well this is the thing, I had the assumption that it was wrong to idle for coins, as players were being punished for it.

There are ways to avoid afk-kicks such as binding to move/spin/attack and sitting somewhere. You're not doing any damage but are emptying the storebot by idling, which I assumed (due to above) was not allowed. There are idling servers but I'd taken, again, the assumption that credit/coin generation would be disabled on those servers because, again, people were punished for idling for coins.

My apologies for the accusation against you.
No problem m8, I'll be more careful if needed, thank u again :)
oh btw I don't think "emptying the storebot" is what I'm doing, it's literally a single ref (actually I got 2 refs by idling/1 or 2 ref a week by idling and 2 more I guess by playing normally in total of 4 or 3 so far, so... not sure if that's what you call "emptying") and since I'm a f2p I don't have many sources to get items from :(

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom