Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Need help to delete old account

loiil

Strange
so my old account that is associated with my current steam account is unactivated
i have lost the email that is needed to confirm and activate it hence i cant delete it on my own

the email account associated with the old account : [email protected]
my current steam account associated with the old account : STEAM_0:0:102997316
username of unactivated account is : snipy 1
previous steam account was hacked thus wanted to switch over association to this account

Last edited:

Cyruim

Sufficiently Lethal

Cyruim

Are you saying that your "old account" (Im guessing a second blw forums account) is associated with your current steam account.
But your "old account" got de-activated and now you want to associate your steam with your new blw forum acc.?

You havent said what you mean by old account, so im just guessing you are talking about a blw forum account but it doesnt really make sense cause the account you used to make this post is from 2018

loiil

Strange
Are you saying that your "old account" (Im guessing a second blw forums account) is associated with your current steam account.
But your "old account" got de-activated and now you want to associate your steam with your new blw forum acc.?

You havent said what you mean by old account, so im just guessing you are talking about a blw forum account but it doesnt really make sense cause the account you used to make this post is from 2018

It was kind of a second blw account for my alternate steam acc and i guess it wasnt really considered "old" im sorry, my bad on the confusion for that part
However, the problem that im having is that it i cant CONFIRM or activate the account via the link that is sent to my old email account as i lost it
Thus im unable to activate and and then delete it so as to free that steam account
I want to move that steam account associated to that blw account to this one and hence i need to delete that blw account but im unable to do so.
Its not a deactivated account, it is unconfirmed and hence i cannot delete it as i cant confirm it

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom