Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Nebs's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebs

Unremarkable
Username: Nebs

Name
Nebs

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:196648850

Your DiscordID
Sven D ♡#1719

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
RetRP | Roblox (Head of Staff until the game, unfortunately, stopped development.)
Parkour | Roblox In-game and Discord (Quit the game and discord when I couldn't handle the continued harassment and when I found out disturbing and gross things from the higher ups, also quit the Roblox community.)
Various DarkRP servers on gmod that I can't remember the name of. (Has been a few years, I know some of my positions ranging from helper, moderator, admin, co-owner, I left the server I was a helper on and eventually a moderator because I found boredom in the gmod community and the game, the server I was an admin on has the same story but I left because of some inside-non of my business stuff that had me turning a blind eye on constantly, the co-owned server just never took off.)
A minecraft server (lol) (It was just a community school server for newer people that couldn't come over well or wanted to spend some time with a friend inside/outside of school, stopped playing and helping maintain the server when I left the school.)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on the Blackwonder UK Sky-high Resort but tend to sometimes play on the US one, really depends on player base but 9/10 it's the UK, the server I'd like to primarily moderate would be the Blackwonder UK one.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Because I've seen plenty of people running around the server that break all types of rules, i.e having the n-word in their username/saying it on VC, having people spam NSFW sprays, ...

I hate to disturb people like Goldie or Herzog for stuff like, I rarely see them on/catch them on the server, hence why I think they're probably busy on a different server/asleep or busy so I don't disturb them with whatever they're doing, also to avoid being a nuisance.
I have also been a moderator on various different games ranging from a lego game to a well played game like Gmod, I can handle all sorts of situations (I understand not all of them are the same but, you get the general idea) although overall it seems I haven't been on the server for that long.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Goldie,
Herzog Windukind

How often do you play TF2?
Basically everyday lol, started playing on this account back in 2016 but have records going to 2013 and further.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Friendlies (after given a warning) will be rolled a smite/firework.
Hales who are "afk" but play only during attacking rounds will be asked to use "!nohale" if they don't wish to be hale, if it doesn't work, politely ask them to play the game as hale.
NSFW Names / Sprays will be asked to change the said name/stop using said spray, if not done shall be kicked from the server and messaged about the change again.
(I am able to give more examples if needed.)

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Some records go back of me calling out dutch people for being "rodents" or general cuss words, they're mainly meant as sarcastic words to strike up a conversation and generally have no ill will against it, (if the person started with meant hate speech before/after I explain I might change what I meant).

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Dutch

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

You have no prior punishments of any kind which is good but, as you mentioned, your chatlogs often seem quite toxic which, even as a joke, doesn't look great.
1610411978834.png
1610411963364.png

You do meet the required 3 days which is quite good considering you are fairly new to our servers.
1610411061666.png

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Friendlies (after given a warning) will be rolled a smite/firework.
Hales who are "afk" but play only during attacking rounds will be asked to use "!nohale" if they don't wish to be hale, if it doesn't work, politely ask them to play the game as hale.
NSFW Names / Sprays will be asked to change the said name/stop using said spray, if not done shall be kicked from the server and messaged about the change again.
(I am able to give more examples if needed.)
As for your punishment section, could you give us an idea of general punishments such as micspam, cheating, exploiting, etc. and could you expand on your current punishments on what you would do after you have slayed or kicked them in the form of a ladder e.g. slay > ban > ban2...?

Spraybans and name changes can be handed out in similar situations so how would you use these commands?

I quite regularly play on the UK VSH server also and I don't recall having anything negative to say about your behaviour but, at the same time, I don't remember you as someone who actively helps against people breaking the rules (you may report rulebreakers here on the forums if they don't listen).

I look forward to seeing you in-game in the future and wish you luck with your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom