Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted navyguy1904's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

navyguy1904

Strange
Username: navyguy1904

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198968530188

Who has punished you?
Nebula

Why were you punished?
For Wallhacking

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was using tp (Third-Person View) behind walls to know where players are located. It gives me a wider view of my surroundings. I've been reported before for the same reason and it was declined because in the demo I was using tp. Also, I would gladly break down the clip to support my reason why I should be unbanned but I don't see any demos attached.

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

Seems like I'm not the first one whos stumbles into you... But if you claim that you used tp and you can provide a demo or video from your perspective would be useful, otherwise I'm not gonna unban you, so you'll have to wait until someone looks trough this demo and determines that you're innocent or not.
By the way I have to add that you tried to evade this ban:
with this alt account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/[U:1:1072492383]

Link for the ban:

Attachments

• bizink2022-10-22_20-56-27.dem
    10.9 MB · Views: 69

navyguy1904

Strange
I've been having an issue with viewing the demo you sent and I'm pretty sure I don't have a recording of my perspective at that point in time. I do have two clips of me using third-person in the same server but they are about 1-5 months old and it doesn't show much so I highly doubt the clips would be useful. Actually, It wouldn't hurt to send it here. Also yes I won't deny the attempt to invade the ban, I was simply just trying to play on your servers again.

Last edited:

navyguy1904

Strange
Never mind... can't post the second clip because I keep getting an error message saying "Oops! We ran into some problems."

Nebu

Truly Feared
Staff Member
Admin

Nebula

After watching over and over the demo my opinion is still that you are not immaculate, but the given amount of evidence I have is not enough to clearly clarify, if you are cheating or not, so I'm gonna unban you for now ,and I don't wanna hear from you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom