Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined NathanDrake(G.E.W.P)'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoosung Kim(Ren Amamiya)

Somewhat Threatening
What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:171325993

Who has banned you?
Viking (again)

Why were you banned?
Alright, I just read my report which is here:https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-nathan-drake-g-e-w-p.4353/. The reason for the squeaking was becacuse I am currently going through the puberty phase. I have been telling this to people but they keep saying that I am doing it on purpose.

Why should we unban you?
The fact that I am muted just for squeaking is somewhat bullshit. I am trying my best to not squeak but if I were not to my voice may be messed up. I find this Comm Block very unnecessary due to the fact that I cannot control my squeaks. Like before, I cannot do it or my voice may be fucked. End of story. Going to take a nap.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Nathan if you watch the demo I posted in your report, you might notice that there are points that you squeak 3-4 times during a sentence. Being a teenager myself I understand that sometimes your voice makes silly noises but unless you have laryngitis you shouldn't be squeaking that often. What's more, when I ask you to knock it off each time during the demo you lower your voice to a normal level and say you can't control it, wtf? I gave you three or four warnings to knock it off and I think you ignored me because you didn't think you would have to face the consequences. For these reasons I am heavily against this appeal as you didn't listen and as such you should accept your punishment. However the decision is still completely up to the admin handling the appeal, I am only giving my honest input.

Sakuya

Trickster
Being in the servers along with @NathanDrake(G.E.W.P) it appears at some moments where the voice cracks were quite forced.
After talking with Nathan for a while now, including his age being quite young I believe his voice cracks are not intentional.
For his age, I can believe he is hitting the mark of going through puberty and it does involve voice cracks along the road.
I started hitting it at a very young age (around 4th-5th grade I already started getting a deep voice) and I don't remember it vividly but it does involve voice cracks.
Of course Nathan can resort to avoiding the usage of his mic since some people find it quite annoying when your voice cracks kick in but overall its natural for it.
Voice breaking is natural for boys once your larynx enlarges and your vocal as well gets bigger. Just at times yet again, it sounds as though your voice cracks happen way too often to be normal.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I thought they sounded awfully forced when I reviewed the demo, but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt if people who have played or spoken more with him like @Sakuya Izayoi can vouch for it.

I don't want to make anyone feel too insecure to use voicechat in such an awkward time, but perhaps try to reduce the use somewhat.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Got nothing much to add because everyone else has sai what I would've, but if you're aware that you're squeaking then maybe you could acknowledge the rules and not go on mic as often as you did in the demo when the mute expires. Listening to a chew toy in chat is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom