Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending naps's Moderator Application

naps

Unremarkable
Username: naps

Name
naps

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Pretty much, 2 days 22 hours.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/16024392

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:561017772

Your DiscordID
.reinis

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Managed Elitelupus GMOD server, I don't know if that counts, got some experience staffing there and what not.

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Usually play on Jailbreak servers, so that would be optimal

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've seen a decline in moderator activity and since i'm on a lot right now, it would be better for the players there was mod that would be on a lot of the time, also i'm going to be moving during the summer, for school purposes so that would free up some of my freetime. I always see and hear people saying "There's no Mod / Admin so today is (Insert rule break) day!", always made me mad, and since staff have their own lives and priorities, not always can get there on time.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No, although they seem nice.

How often do you play TF2?
Pretty much the only game I play. Depending on my work hours, that can be a bit flexible, that'd be 4-8 hours per day of TF2/Jailbreak.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
I would go in increments on the punishments, pretty much all of them following the (1H, 2H, 4H, 16H, 1D, 2D, 4D, 8D, 16D, 2mo, 6mo Perm)
Mic spam would result in a Temp Mute, depending on the history. (Talking over admin, Warden also falls under this.) gag > (1H, 2H, 4H, 16H, 1D, 2D, 4D, 8D, 16D, 2mo, 6mo Perm)
Free-killing would result in a slay, if they continue i'd give them a temp guard ban, then if they still persist, i'd Guard ban them.
Racism would be Gag / Mute. > (1H, 2H, 4H, 16H, 1D, 2D, 4D, 8D, 16D, 2mo, 6mo Perm)
Punishments Can/Will be given depending on the severity, ex. : Exploiting, (Depending on severity) Warn/Ban > (1H, 2H, 4H, 16H, 1D, 2D, 4D, 8D, 16D, 2mo, 6mo Perm)
Of course I would check their ban-history before acting on any punishments.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm able to be contacted pretty much whenever and where ever :)
FYI, this would be a first for TF2 modding for me, so if I could get a run-over over all the "ins and outs" of being a moderator, if applicable then that would be splendid.
Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Norwegian, Latvian, I understand Russian and German, just don't speak / write them.

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year?
1706973536960.png

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No
1706973721279.png

It has been 21 days since your last official punishment

Chatlogs are rather unkind. also a history of slurs in the past
1706973885595.png
1706973930347.png

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Mic spam would result in a Temp Mute, depending on the history.
Free-killing would result in a slay, if they continue i'd give them a temp guard ban, then if they still persist, i'd Guard ban them.
Racism would be Gag / Mute.
Of course I would check their ban-history before acting on any punishments.
There's a lot left out of here in both JB and general rules. This is an okay start, but keep in mind Jailbreak has more rules than just 'freekill.' If you could expand on that, that'd be great.

That's pretty much everything. Feel free to edit your application to include any missing information. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thanks

naps

Unremarkable
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

View attachment 34707

View attachment 34708
It has been 21 days since your last official punishment

Chatlogs are rather unkind. also a history of slurs in the past

There's a lot left out of here in both JB and general rules. This is an okay start, but keep in mind Jailbreak has more rules than just 'freekill.' If you could expand on that, that'd be great.

That's pretty much everything. Feel free to edit your application to include any missing information. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thanks
Well, on my behalf it does look bad, and there is no excuse for that language, and I understand that Jailbreak has more rules than just "freekill.", I work better verbally than written, so if that's a possibility I gladly could expand on that, either through an Interview or a recording. When writing I don't get out the message (so-to-speak), I work better on-hand than theoretical. And if I may add, the latest punishment was rather biased, I was talking and "storytelling" and got muted, i'd love an explanation or just talk it out.

Last edited:

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hello, I'm going to give my 2 cents here. I know him from US Jailbreak, however, it was brought to my attention. Not only did he get mute for micspam very recently. But he is willing to join and post memes, in general, unrelated to anything in general, within his friend Detective Sherk, and Pogthepwoto. Until I step in and you act normal and beside me. I guess snitch gets snitch.

Furthermore, when you asked me if I wanted to join Lethal Company, I told you yes, and invited you to the DM group to see full of disgusting shake-their-butt people, gay --rn, and man privacy stuff, which you did post well, but soon after Sera and Deitific Presence invited as well, you immediately remove pom and pog from the dm group including your --rn post in there as well, so you can act innocent all you want, but I don't take this lightly since I saw everything with my eyes. Although, I didn't get a screenshot, or take a video of your DM group. Why would we accept a person as a mod who did post --rn gif DM group before, and what risks he would send to a minor who is part of BLW.TF Server and Discord. I don't support you being a mod or even applying for mod.

naps

Unremarkable
...Furthermore, when you asked me if I wanted to join Lethal Company, I told you yes, and invited you to the DM group to see full of disgusting shake-their-butt people, gay --rn, and man privacy stuff, which you did post well,
It's banter, if you can't take it, just leave the group, it's not that deep.
but soon after Sera and Deitific Presence invited as well, you immediately
remove pom and pog from the dm group
Yeah, they didn't have the game and went offline, no reason on having them there.
so you can act innocent all you want, but I don't take this lightly since I saw everything with my eyes. Although, I didn't get a screenshot, or take a video of your DM group. Why would we accept a person as a mod who did post --rn gif DM group before,
Pretty much the whole group was over 16-18, if you're uncomfortable with that type of talk / behavior, just leave, no one was pressuring you to play with us
and what risks he would send to a minor who is part of BLW.TF Server and Discord. I don't support you being a mod or even applying for mod.
Are you pointing at me possibly being a child groomer because of discord gifs?

I see more of you just talking about a Group chat than my behavior in game? Is this just because I said you threw shade at me? :p

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
I see more of you just talking about a Group chat than my behavior in game? Is this just because I said you threw shade at me? :p
Sure. See what I found more on Chatlog, including F slur and you haven't got gagged yet...
Screenshot 2024-02-26 193542.png

Screenshot 2024-02-26 193619.png

Screenshot 2024-02-26 193645.png
Screenshot 2024-02-26 193711.png
Screenshot 2024-02-26 193745.png

Screenshot 2024-02-26 194237.png

naps

Unremarkable
Funny how when things are taken out of context they look bad… maybe because they’re out of context, you don’t know the history behind the messages, if they were banter or harassment. Sure, some words are unacceptable, and I can apologize as much as I want, can't change the history, but there's still an opportunity for the future, taking account to the rest of your messages, even you're not a perfect person, so why attack me for OLD MESSAGES when yours are RECENT, isn't that a little narcassistic? (REFER TO PICTURES) Still, words like “Penis, Sex, Cock, and Smash” is pushing it. Either way those messages are from EARLY 2021 to pushing it here, LATE 2022, It's still very late for a gag/mute for that, If you have a problem with me, just say that, but don't be biased because of it

Attachments

• BLACKSKULLPENIS.png
    BLACKSKULLPENIS.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 43
  • BLACKSKULLSEX.png
    BLACKSKULLSEX.png
    202.3 KB · Views: 39
  • BLACKSKULLGAY.png
    BLACKSKULLGAY.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 36
  • BLACKSKULLCOCK.png
    BLACKSKULLCOCK.png
    210.8 KB · Views: 37
  • BLACKSKULLNIGG.png
    BLACKSKULLNIGG.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 42

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This thread is far more useful unlocked, as a practical example of how current and potential staff assign culpability and resolve arguments.

Embarrasing to read, for sure, but this sort of insight helps to get to know them both and hopefully prevent them from making the same logical errors in the future.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom