Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Name-based Reporting System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday.exe

Strange
In my time at Blackwonder, I have seen one very detirmined hacker, going by the name of "[VALVe]TwilightSparkle" - this hacker uses Aimbot on many servers, but I've specifically seen them on the EU Hightower (No Carts) Server which can be found @ 176.57.141.9:27050. However, this person has been banned numerous times, and I see them pop up almost every single day. This is due to them having thousands of alternate accounts, meaning that bans are basically pointless to them.

My suggestion is that Blw.tf create a system where specific names are instantly blacklisted from the Server, as "[VALVe]TwilightSparkle" always joins with the same name, and even uses a bot to carry out the cheating whilst they are AFK. Though this may be a temp change, as the person can obviously change their name - it would be a step in the right direction to remove hacker's alternate accounts, instead of continually having to manually ban each account, as this is what happening right now. And although Admins do their best, by the time they are able to ban the hacker from the Server - half of the Server's population have already quit - an automated system would obviously improve this.

Any changes? Something you feel I've missed out? If you have anything you'd like to add, please comment.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Closing due to being a duplicate idea that was recently declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom