Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Sexy review (Gone +18! Not clickbait)

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
I used to play Skial before knew Blackwonder (this was around 2 years ago), and sincerely, i can see a HUGE difference between them, BLW have way better admins and application system than most servers, but obviously all the servers have rulebreakers, BLW isn't different, but i see them in a smaller amount than Skial.

The Discord server is also pretty ̶f̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ organized, but the best part is the quick admin response to the #requesthelp channel.

Something that i'd like to point out is that Bene made a server for my gamemode, which i'm thanked for giving it a opportunity to people play it <3

Even if i don't know (or just don't remember, because my memory is surreally bad) many admins, i'd like to say a bit about what i think about them or just shoutout them.

@Jim This b0i is our bigg mann lord, who doesn't know him? I even made a homage to him (a Rocket Launcher with hilariously OP positive attributes), sometimes i like to talk something with him about Dragon Ball Super.
@RainbowRob Probably one of the most serious admins i know, and i don't know many.
@Tomato Kat Played VSH with him/her only once, not much to say, it was fun though.
@Melectrome Another one good ass admin, best memer + admin from BLW i know, i changed my profile pic as a reference to him on Discord x3

Conclusion: It's pretty hard to find bad sides on BLW :LOL:

D

Deleted member 2049

I would probably get banned for reviewing Skial or Panda on their servers lol

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
I used to play Skial before knew Blackwonder (this was around 2 years ago), and sincerely, i can see a HUGE difference between them, BLW have way better admins and application system than most servers, but obviously all the servers have rulebreakers, BLW isn't different, but i see them in a smaller amount than Skial.

The Discord server is also pretty ̶f̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶e̶s̶ organized, but the best part is the quick admin response to the #requesthelp channel.

Something that i'd like to point out is that Bene made a server for my gamemode, which i'm thanked for giving it a opportunity to people play it <3

Even if i don't know (or just don't remember, because my memory is surreally bad) many admins, i'd like to say a bit about what i think about them or just shoutout them.

@Jim This b0i is our bigg mann lord, who doesn't know him? I even made a homage to him (a Rocket Launcher with hilariously OP positive attributes), sometimes i like to talk something with him about Dragon Ball Super.
@RainbowRob Probably one of the most serious admins i know, and i don't know many.
@Tomato Kat Played VSH with him/her only once, not much to say, it was fun though.
@Melectrome Another one good ass admin, best memer + admin from BLW i know, i changed my profile pic as a reference to him on Discord x3

Conclusion: It's pretty hard to find bad sides on BLW :LOL:

we played a lot but ok

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom