Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My rank has been reset.

UnknownTM

Unremarkable
Hey, i play on the super zombie fortress server (85.117.240.52:27010) and yesterday my rank reset and i thought it was a bug so i didnt bother making a post yesterday but my rank is still lost. I had over 45k points and was 4th in the top.
Is it possible i get my points back?

UnknownTM

Unremarkable
Should i be still hoping for someone from staff to pick up my post and atleast try to help me? If the answer's no then feel free to close this thread.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Someone may have reported you or checked your logs for point farming, then reset your points after finding nothing but gas/milk/jarate during several ~1000 point sessions. You are already back at ~15k even after the reset.

This seems like the most logical cause, considering your chat history as well.

Is there anything else you would like me to check?

UnknownTM

Unremarkable
Someone may have reported you or checked your logs for point farming, then reset your points after finding nothing but gas/milk/jarate during several ~1000 point sessions. You are already back at ~15k even after the reset.
So i get it no one from staff is going to try and help me with this issue? Gas/jarate/milk don't even give points on SZF... I'm already at 15k because for the last month no one from staff bothered to help me and, well, i was playing the game and getting points.
I even tried to get help on Discord where i have been informed that "bene has a lot on his plate , and he's got irl stuff to do", so the only person with access to yours "database" doesnt have time to do a simple fix?

Blackwonder really doesnt give a shit about the playerbase i see
This seems like the most logical cause, considering your chat history as well.

Is there anything else you would like me to check?
Yes please do, tell me what did you see in my chat history to believe i was "illegitemally" point farming.

UnknownTM

Unremarkable
Yesterday while i was playing we were on a sugarmill map, it crashed the server and after i rejoined i lost my rank again, I'm currently at 1300 points

Edit: When i originally lost my rank it was also after the server crashed due to sugarmill

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom