Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved My problem with !storebot

Status
Not open for further replies.

the4guy

Strange
Hello,
I have gotten a problem with my trade.
When i traded with a store bot for 2 reclaimed and 1 scrap, it did not take off my credits. (Should have taken 3500 credits)
I don't want to exploit the error, so can you please somehow take 3500 credits out of my account?
Here is my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198400534342/

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Hello,
I have gotten a problem with my trade.
When i traded with a store bot for 2 reclaimed and 1 scrap, it did not take off my credits. (Should have taken 3500 credits)
I don't want to exploit the error, so can you please somehow take 3500 credits out of my account?
Here is my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198400534342/
It will deduct the credits after the trade has been accepted and when you reconnect / rejoin the server after 5 or so minutes pass time. Nothing to worry about.

Also if you buy something from the store with the credits that are supposed to be gone I believe it gives you negative credits...lol

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Yes, the credits from a storebot trade will only update when you log back into a server. This is how some people get negative credits, they gamble all their credits, then after logging into the server, the storebot credits gets deducted, resulting in negative credits.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,
looks like your credits were deducted in the end?
Could you confirm this?

the4guy

Strange
Yeah, it ended up well.
I realized what the problem was and that i just needed to reconnect to the server.
I'm stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom