Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finished My Man! | Owl.TF Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hey Everyone! I will make this very simple and easy! I'm hosting a giveaway donor at my tf2 Jailbreak server!

WHO CAN ENTER?
Anyone, including Staff and Donors who in BLW!

HOW TO ENTER? Sign-up via Google Form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...8nsrDixaaD1lDVkvBtoDtzjpw/viewform?usp=pp_url

Rules or requirements?
Unfortunately, yes there requirements.
1) You need to be in Blackwonder Discord!
2) Sign-up google form!

3) Knowing Jailbreak rules...
4) NO ACTIVE BANS Blackwonder source bans... If you don't know you have a ban? Feel Free to look at this link and use your steam id to found out if you ban or not from the BLW server. SOURCEBANS
5) No Cheating on my server allowed. I will ban you and terminate any of my future giveaways.
6) And of course. Have Fun!

How I got Free Donor?!?!?

You will need to play my jailbreak server, I will have a couple of Math questions, Any First reply will get a FREE DONOR! I only do 7 free donors! I will have set Math Questions Each Non-Rebel Red LR. Whenever the person who won, Need DM to me what you want donor. Month Doner, or Life-Time Donor. Then you will receive free donor on all Owl.TF.

WHERE?
⮞ Owl.TF ⮜ US Jailbreak | 24/7 - steam://connect/192.111.23.130:27025 @ Feb 27th 6pm CT

I will Live Stream or make a video of the event if anyone misses out!

Last edited:

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
A friendly reminder is that event is tomorrow at 6 pm CT, 7:00 PM ET, and 4:00 PM PT. Remember. You can join jailbreak, however, you can't get donor for free if you have active bans from blackwonder. Any Question? Please contact me on discord via (Owl#4990)

Be there or be square :)

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
It under a couple of hours! Remember 6 pm! Here you need to know...

1) I will record the video! If any of you miss out for some reason. Don't worried I will record and you missing people will enjoy it!
2) We will play normal round. Any last non-rebel red get LR from the warden, and I will put MATH question top of your screen! Any first-person reply with the right answer will get a free donor. See? that wasn't hard?

We will have a GREAT time on my JB server! Remember BLW JB rules implied My JB server!

steam://connect/192.111.23.130:27025

Any questions? Feel free dm me discord - Owl#4990 :hampter:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom