Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Little Pony parody of Barbie Girl by Aqua

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

This is not official(thank goodness) and I honestly think it's cringy. So I decided the best place to talk about it was here.
I'm pretty sure it's a ship. I hate shipping but the animator, Tridashie, is part of the "Twidash" or "Twilight x Rainbow Dash" ship. In my opinion shipping is dumb and that's why I hate it even more. But hey, the song is okay.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own

You could have stopped this. You could have spared us.

But no.

You wanted all of us to suffer.

The worst punishment I can inflict is Garfield, yet the weight of what you have done to all of us will never be taken off of our shoulders. Garfield would not help anything.

Curse you, Rainbowdash is my bae. Curse you and your inability to suffer alone.

Also, here's Garfield anyways. You've earned it.

1487911170602.gif
1487911170602.gif
1487911170602.gif

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

You could have stopped this. You could have spared us.

But no.

You wanted all of us to suffer.

The worst punishment I can inflict is Garfield, yet the weight of what you have done to all of us will never be taken off of our shoulders. Garfield would not help anything.

Curse you, Rainbowdash is my bae. Curse you and your inability to suffer alone.

Also, here's Garfield anyways. You've earned it.

View attachment 1728 View attachment 1728 View attachment 1728
you're also punishing me here, I hate that comic

mr_minati

Truly Feared
U know there are sites like Fimfiction or EQD, where U can "share" crap like this, right?

I mean, is highly appreciated in those places.

Last edited:

tomato.kitty.tf

The King of Kats
This is not official(thank goodness) and I honestly think it's cringy. So I decided the best place to talk about it was here.
I'm pretty sure it's a ship. I hate shipping but the animator, Tridashie, is part of the "Twidash" or "Twilight x Rainbow Dash" ship. In my opinion shipping is dumb and that's why I hate it even more. But hey, the song is okay.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

if this turns in an MLP tea party i cant post any crap anymore. m afraid of MLP these fanboys these things
TF2ItScaresMe.gif

ITS SCARES ME PLEAS END IT NOW!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom