Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My Little Pony makes a Fresh Prince of Bel Air Parody

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

This was for their Season 7 promo... I don't know what to say about this. I'm really sorry for posting this, it's so cringey but genius XD

What do you think about this? I'm honestly just confused on whether to like it or cringe. Hasbro is toying with my emotions right now. My inner 90s wants me to kill it with fire.

And yes, this is an official commercial. I'm dying of laughter, send help!

D

Deleted member 2049

This was for their Season 7 promo... I don't know what to say about this. I'm really sorry for posting this, it's so cringey but genius XD

What do you think about this? I'm honestly just confused on whether to like it or cringe. Hasbro is toying with my emotions right now. My inner 90s wants me to kill it with fire.

Never before have I wanted to kill myself for what cringy things hasbro has done to a good show more than ever, oh wait...

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

i have aids i want to kill myself now

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom