Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed My callout post on seraphim#6628

Should sera be banished from the blackwonder community?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

INTRODUCTION TO THE SCANDAL
Hello everyone, you may remember me from my previous call out posts on Oak and Percival. Well guess what? I found another HUGE, AND HUMONGOUS SCANDAL THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.

THERE IS A FEMALE ON THE DISCORD SERVER. Her name is seraphim, commonly referred to as sera. Now you may be asking, "Oi crikey, what's the issue with a female on the discord server? do you want all the green haired twitter users to cancel you to oblivion??????" No, my fellow members, sera being a female is not the issue (it may be a problem, but it is not enough on its own to warrant a call out post). THE ISSUE IS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN (and other genders, pls no cancel me), IS THAT SERA IS A 6 YEAR OLD RUSSIAN!!!! THAT'S RIGHT, SHE IS A RUSSIAN, AND SHE IS 6 YEARS OLD!!! Now lets breakdown on why this is a real issue. I will be breaking this into two parts, addressing the fact that she is Russian, then her age, then an overall conclusion.

ISSUE 1: SHE IS A RUSSIAN
Now you may be asking me, "What's wrong with Russians?" Well, you see, THEY ARE ALL COMMUNISTS! Now you may be thinking, "But the USSR collapsed, they cant be communists anymore!" WELL THAT'S WHERE YOU ARE WRONG. Take a look at this flag of the USSR.

ussr flag.png

You see the base colour of the flag? It is RED, the colour of COMMUNISTS! Now look at this Russian flag.
255px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png

If you look towards the bottom of the flag, what do you see? THAT'S RIGHT, THE COLOUR OF COMMUNISM, AKA RED! THIS MEANS THAT RUSSIANS HAVE BEEN TRYING TO HIDE THEIR TRUE INTENTIONS ALL THIS TIME, BUT THEY DIDN'T ACCOUNT FOR ME TO SEE THROUGH THE IRON CURTAIN TO SEE THEY ARE ACTUALLY COMMUNIST!

WHY IS THIS AN ISSUE? WELL YOUNGINS, COMMUNISTS CANNOT BE ALLOWED HERE, AS SOLDIER FROM THE HIT GAME TEAM FORTRESS 2 WILL THINK THE ENTIRETY OF BLACKWONDER IS COMMUNIST AND WILL KILL US ALL! NOT EVEN THAT, THE US GOVERNMENT WILL BE ON OUR ASS AND NUKE US FROM ORBIT. THEY WILL ALSO MAKE THE STAFF UNIONIZE FOR "FAIR WAGES" AND FOR "BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS". WE CANNOT ALLOW THAT HOGWASH! THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT ALLOW COMMUNISTS AND IS THE FIRST REASON WHY WE SHOULD BANISH SERA FROM THIS FINE CAPITALISTIC AND DEMOCRACY LOVING SERVER!

ISSUE 2: SHE IS A 6 YEAR OLD
The second issue, is that SHE IS 6 YEARS OLD, THAT RIGHT, 6! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily hate 6 year olds (I don't love them to the point of pulling a EDP445 to get some cupcakes either). What I am trying to say, is that I don't hate them. However, sera, being a 6 year old, cannot be allowed here. You may be wondering how I know she is 6 years old. Well if you ever find yourself in a vc with her, by the tone of her voice, she is clearly 6. Let me present EXHIBIT A on why she should be banned.

EXHIBIT A: DISCORD TOS
DISCORD TOS 1.PNG

As you can see, the discord TOS clearly states that you must be 13 to use discord. Keeping sera in the discord server is a huge risk to us, as if discord finds out that we have allowed an under-aged user to stay in the server and we knew that she was underage, they may delete the blackwonder discord server, which will be detrimental to our community, furthermore may punish staff members for failing to act. Now let me present EXHIBIT B.

EXHIBIT B: STEAM TOS

STEAM TOS.PNG

As which can be clearly seen in the steam TOS, you must be of at least the age of 13 to have a steam account, as it is not intended for users under 13 to use the platform. Due to this, it is my belief that we should ban sera from the tf2 servers as well as discord. This is because it will be a bad look on us if we are letting a immature 6 year old run around our servers where she can be exposed to inappropriate things that can scar a little girl like her. She should be banned from all things blackwonder to save her from seeing things that she is not yet ready to see.

CONCLUSION
In conclusion, this call out post was made with the intention to get her BANISHED FROM ALL THINGS BLACKWONDER. THIS IS BECAUSE SHE IS A COMMIE, WHICH RISKS US GETTING NUKED FROM ORBIT FROM THE US AND SOLDIER FROM TF2, AND THAT SHE IS 6 YEARS OLD AND CAN BE HORRIBLY SCARRED FOR LIFE FROM THINGS SHE ISN'T READY TO SEE YET! I am making this post in my love for blackwonder to maintain its integrity and safety, and allowing a 6 year old communist in the community jeopardises it. Please everyone, please think carefully on what option you choose to vote on the poll, as your vote may change the fate of blackwonder forever.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I don't even. I'll put a lid on this before the dumpster fire gets too hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom