Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined My Boss List V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Homicide

Strange
So I had a list of FF2 bosses I had created for fun back on Blueprint.tf. Due to the merge, I lost it, along with all of the links to my fixed CFGs, which had not yet been read by Benedevil. I have decided to remake my boss list. As of typing this, it's 4:00 AM and I need some sleep, so I'll post one boss now and (hopefully) update later.

Corrupted Sniper

wO9o1vx.png

Description: The concept of this boss was born when I decided to randomly delete vertices from the sniper's model in Blender. I decided I could make a boss out of it, so I did. He comes with his own voicelines.

Abilities: On rage, he spawns minions and activates the slow motion effect that is usually triggered when bosses lose a life. His weapon grants a 50% critical hit damage reduction, but imposes a 50% vulnerability to fire. While much more frail than most bosses (HP formula is (((560+n)*n)^1.04) instead of the usual (((760+n)*n)^1.04) ), he is also somewhat faster, having a max speed of 520 instead of 460.

Download link(s): The folders containing required items can be found here. There was a previous issue regarding the paths to models and sounds in the CFGs of my bosses, but I believe that things have been fixed.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey @Lord Homicide.
Mind uploading a ZIP containing all the files? Mediafire will not allow me to download folders as I do not posses a premium account.
The merge will also mean that your boss will be played on 3 different servers around the world.

Thanks

Lord Homicide

Strange
Alright, so one of my friends and I did a lot of testing on the VSH and FF2 servers, and we didn't see him. Are you sure he was added?

Also, a subplugin I would recommend would be the !ff2boss plugin. Instead of randomly choosing a boss for the player, it would allow the player to choose their own boss. Not only would this make it easier for me to see my boss, but it would make the servers more fun for players.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I have added the plugin. Thank you for the suggestion
I have also noticed the lack of materials in the ZIP you uploaded. Could you perhaps reupload them?

Lord Homicide

Strange
I have added the plugin. Thank you for the suggestion
I have also noticed the lack of materials in the ZIP you uploaded. Could you perhaps reupload them?
Thank you for adding the plugin. :D

Regarding the textures, I have a friend who downloads my models for testing (Only the models, not textures), and they say that the models look okay without textures; no purple/pink and black checkers. This friend does not test the boss in VSH/FF2, however. Are downloaded textures required for the boss to work/look properly?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Thank you for adding the plugin. :D

Regarding the textures, I have a friend who downloads my models for testing (Only the models, not textures), and they say that the models look okay without textures; no purple/pink and black checkers. This friend does not test the boss in VSH/FF2, however. Are downloaded textures required for the boss to work/look properly?

Textures and models don't download at all I think. Sound paths in your CFG are also not correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom