Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined my Ban appeal

RushCuttle

Username: RushCuttle

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? 76561198016756931

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Mutiple accounts

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So my punushment in the logs says "multi accs" but i rather talk the truth and say that i've used cheats on your servers, 2 and a half years ago (or so). Why i wan't unban, (even if it's unlikely and i could just use another account to play on the server), because i want to play comp/mix in the SA(Brazil) region and the BLK wonder BR is the only MGE server that has people playing. So instead of using an alt, i would like to be unbanned. Even if it's only on that MGE server. I just want to play and get better.
I only started using cheats because i never bothered to play the game as intended. I've been playing this game since 10 and glamorizing people that find exploits, like TEAM ROOMBAA , (i was even credited on a Delfy video,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1VEqb63NfU ). I saw the game as a casual playground. I despised comp, because be first interaction with it was all about people getting mad at me, tried for a moment and left but never cheated on comp/mix. I just started cheating, because there was features that i could abuse, nospread/ crithack, bugs/exploits that i couldn't reproduce. I've started with that bullshit in 2014 but i really regret that, i was 15.
In all this journey i've lost a friend that i really liked. I used to play with him a lot (2011-2013), he pushed me an my IRL friends to play jump maps all day long, was really fun. He also played everything seriously. After he found that i was using cheats he got really mad at me. Today he doesn't give that much attention (don't want to play with me as much as he used to) but also don't get "annoyed" when i get to ask to play with him... I think he forgave me for what i've done.
After a while "2020-2021" i left TF2 started playing League, found that getting better and playing competitivly was not as frustrating as i've imagined. I also was older so was better at taking jokes and critizism. After some time, I started playing TF2 again. I was watching a guy playing mix (i just recently also played mix with him), and was thrilled to play mix/comp again.

Recently i tried to join the TF2 comp community again i was accepted despite my acc being VAC'd (CSGO OW game ban.I only played on surf/zombie maps). I talked with him (the mods) and they agreed.
I wouldn't be crazy to bag for an unban just to cheat again. I know that the servers are highly modderated (even in my region) and i wouldn't do all that text and bagging just to use Lmaobox/nullcore/Nitro (cheats) on your servers again. If you guys want more explanation i wouldn't mind to prove that i was accepted to join the comp community and play legit. I really just want to play on the MGE server in my region (brazil).

So like've said, i could just play using an alt but i really would like if i could play in my main acc on BLK wonder BR MGE.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom