Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

My admin application!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • No VAC ban(s) on record ✔
  • Clean [+]SteamREP ✔
  • No registered bans on the community. ✔
  • Member in our steam group ✔
  • At least 16+ years old (preferred 18+)
  • Team Fortress 2 playtime: 475+ hours
  • Server connection time: 36+ hours
  • Team player with great communication skills (English)
  • No limited steam account.
  • Forum Activity (at least +10 forum posts) ✔

Age (09/04/01): 16
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zalaph
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
How good is your English? (rating: 0 - 10): Solid 10
Will you be able to help donate monthly?: No

Questions:

1. At what times are you mostly available to administrate on the servers?:

Monday-Friday: 4PM-12AM EST
Saturday: 11AM-12PM EST
Sunday: 3PM-11PM EST

2. Have you ever held an administrator or moderator position for another community? If so, what position did you hold and for how long did/have you hold/held it?:
I have been staff in other communities, Moderator for DNGaming and Staff Manager for Heart.tf (As much credit as that gives me). I was with DN for a while, maybe 5-6 months and Heart.tf for about 3 months. That's about it.

3. How do you feel your acceptance as a Server Administrator and Forum Moderator will effect the community?:
I'll be honest, if I get accepted not much will happen. I mean I guess there will be another name on the staff list? But I don't see how me joining will change anything in the community itself unless I'm joining just to abuse. If it was going to have an impact, I hope it will be positive, though I don't see how that would happen.

4. How would you improve the community/servers overall?:
Just by doing what's expected of staff, y'know banning those who need to banned, muting those who need to be muted, etc. I'm online when alot of the other staff are asleep or offline, so I can be online and respond to issues that arise during that time.

5. Which Wonderland.tf servers do you usually play on and what time?:
I play alot on Jailbreak, recently the Nintendo server, achievement engie, Turbine, VSH and the orange maps, albeit rarely. If deathrun ever picks back up I will definitely the hell out of that.

6. Do you have any experience administrating through SourceMod?:
Most definitely, from my time at DN and Heart I've had plenty of experience using SourceMod. It has been a while though so I'm probably a bit rusty and will need to brush off the dust.

7. How have you supported the community so far?:
Nothing like inviting friends or providing free advertisement, though I suppose I play on the server and increase the numbers by a minuscule margin. I've assisted admins whose mics weren't working with jailbreak mic checks on blue team. Done the whole voting yes when VIPs were on and muting mic spammers, that's kind of a shit point though.

8. Why should we accept you into the team?:
Obvious points aside (i.e. Your applications are open), even though I generally fuck about if things get real I can switch it on. I know many of the staff, as well as the community and, haven't really clashed with any of them. Oh and insert the obligatory, 'I'm known to be a dependable and responsible person.'

9. Anything else you want to tell us (maybe about yourself)?:
I do my best to not have a filter as speaking your mind and making your issues clear is the best way to get things done. Also, I'm from the days before WLN.tf so I've been around for a while. If anything would drag me down I'd guess it might be my chat logs? Or maybe my perceived 'immaturity'

Okay, let's start here. The fact you even think you can get staff here after being demoted last time for massive abuse is laughable, no you weren't a super admin for 3-4 months either, you were superadmin for a week before you got demoted for a trial staff for abuse. In fact, I take the extreme lack of hours you put into the servers back then and apparently now since you only have 13 hours on the servers in the last few weeks as a good thing as it prevents you from abusing regularly. BTW what's' 14pm to 2am? Is it minus 2 hours a day ??, sounds more believable than the alternative anyway... You'd pass your current hours in a day if you were available when you claim to be. It's ironic that you state that less "toxic people" == more fun, this coming from the person that instead of calling admin when their pocket kept spamming "retard down" every time they died, decided to accuse me in disguise of hacking only demonstrating their basic incompetence and inability to tell what hacking is. An incident which got you banned which I noticed you have stated above was an accident, that is a lie. It was not an accident, it was a punishment for you revealing to your pocket from spectator the location of me when I was in spy which you can count yourself lucky wasn't permanent. A ban you are still at this very moment serving, it's astonishing that you think you can apply while currently banned... That lack of basic sense alone is enough to deny someone. Let's not forget the constant french speaking and posting IP's to french MGE servers, to placate your salty pocket. How can we ever promote someone who just brings toxic players to our servers and encourages their behaviour? You are probably just about the worst staff member we have ever had on our servers, in fact previous staff we have demoted and are salty about it to this very day will still admit that. I'm more likely to permaban you than to ever even consider giving you staff. In short, you meet very few of the requirements, have previous history of abuse, meet just about every reason to deny an applicant. Therefore this application is denied. If you really for some reason delude yourself into thinking you are capable in a month, you can reapply then.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
nobody lock this before I garfield it.

Wait This Isnt Dilbert.gif

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Owo? Whats this? An unlocked shit post thread? Heh heh yeah boy. Don't mind if I do.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Only commenting here so it gets attention so that someone can close this, also this guy is just a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Top Bottom