Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted MvM Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
So, ive been playing alot of MvM recently, be it on Volvo Servers or Community Servers
And on Community Servers, i cant find of something normal, everything is filled with x10, Uberupgrades, Infinite Ammo, Infinite Money etc.
So i would love to have some MvM Servers on our own with the fellow stuff in it:

- All Maps: (Coaltown, Mannhattan, Rottenburg, Ghosttown etc.)
- The Plugin that lets you see the Money through walls (not needed but would be neato)
- The Plugin that automatically starts the Game when 50% of the Players pressed F4 (Important!!!)
If there are more suggestions on what it needs, comment below and i might add them

And yes, i know we are low on capacity on EU Servers, just remove Jailbreak, we all agree its pure Cancer...

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

Jailbreak is Cancer indeed, but it's one of our most popular servers, we have lots of empty servers, we can just remove some of them.

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
No wonder, with the amount of irresponsible Parents...
But we have other servers that are constantly empty, then okay, get rid of them :T

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

So, ive been playing alot of MvM recently, be it on Volvo Servers or Community Servers
And on Community Servers, i cant find of something normal, everything is filled with x10, Uberupgrades, Infinite Ammo, Infinite Money etc.
So i would love to have some MvM Servers on our own with the fellow stuff in it:

- All Maps: (Coaltown, Mannhattan, Rottenburg, Ghosttown etc.)
- The Plugin that lets you see the Money through walls (not needed but would be neato)
- The Plugin that automatically starts the Game when 50% of the Players pressed F4 (Important!!!)
If there are more suggestions on what it needs, comment below and i might add them

And yes, i know we are low on capacity on EU Servers, just remove Jailbreak, we all agree its pure Cancer...
I like the idea but remove jailbreak, WHAAAT?!? It's my favorite gamemode, really popular, it's basically always filled with players, gets us a lot of new players since there's not that many bans, for example I saw someone on jailbreak today asking if the Eureka Effect was banned when I told him it wasn't he was like awesome I'm staying on this server. And last but certainly not least there's also servers who are just empty 24/7

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Problem is the capacity as you already mentioned. The thing with MvM is, it takes a 32 slot server and uses far more resources than a normal server, due to all the projectiles and bots.

I could make one in LA though HOHOHHOOHO

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Fake Ben said he would like to put atleast 1 MvM server in BlackWonder, but he needs time to do it, so please bare with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom