Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Muted for "Micspamming"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSoda

Strange
What was your type of punishment?:
Muted for 2 Hours

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:86438248

Who has punished you?
Jim ctp.tf

Why were you punished?
"Micspam"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I played 2 full rounds on LA jailbreak, talking and using my microphone frequently. Towards the end of my third round, I killed a medic (Everyone said 'no' in diner) and I played a sad recorder tune over the mic as a joke (for only 2 seconds). Apparently this was enough for Jim to slay me immeadiately and mute me. I feel like the mute is completely unreasonable and unfair (If 2 seconds of noise is enough for a mute, literaly everyone would be muted).

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Playing annoying loud flute noises isn't something everyone on the server does nor should anyone be doing it. I slayed you which is just standard procedure for me when I mute someone on blue as they can no longer fulfill their obligation of have a working microphone for the duration of the mute.

Keep funny sounds restricted to your theatre act, otherwise it's just more noise over voice chat that everyone has to listen to. I would typically reduce the mute for something like this but two hours is my minimum punishment time barring a few individual circumstances and it's about halfway done by now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom