Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Muted for Micspam: Part 2 - Attack of the Phantom Kazoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSoda

Strange

Jooce

Snooze
What was your type of punishment?:
Muted for 3 days

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:86438248

Who has punished you?
Herald11

Why were you punished?
Noises in mic (I randomly decide to play the kazoo over the mic, apparently)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
So I play a few rounds of Jailbreak after my previous mute wore off, and suddenly I'm muted for 3 days by Herald11. When I asked him what the deal was, he said he heard me play a kazoo 10 minutes before he muted me (despite him being the only person to claim this). Nobody else even mentioned hearing any kazoo noise come from anyone's mic while I argued with Herald. I didn't play a kazoo. I didn't hear any noise that sounded LIKE a kazoo. I don't know what kazoo Herald heard, but I got banned for 3 days because of it.

In other words, I got muted for 3 days for a noise I never made or heard (in fact, nobody made/heard a kazoo), and Herald's only reasons are "You have previous comm blocks" and "I HEARD you play a kazoo".

I was falsely punished, and I request an appeal. (You also might want to call the ghostbusters, with this haunted kazoo on the loose)

D

Deleted member 3276

Lying on an appeal isn't a good start.

You mute just expired while I was joining and I heard you play the kazoo in your mic very loudly. Since you obviously haven't learned from your 2 hour mute from Jim, I put it at 3 days.

You've been playing for a long time and are aware of the rules.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom