Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed Muted for 'micspam' (actually a TTS bot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReapeR

Grimmy

What was your type of punishment: Mute

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:142255621

Who has punished you?
Viking34

Why were you punished? micspam

Why should we revoke your punishment?
You should revoke my punishment because people liked my bot. I was using a TTS bot (a TTS bot is a bot that will read out chat messages in the game using a text-to-speech voice) and people were having fun with it, then Viking34 came and muted me (without warning) even though everyone was enjoying the thing. My previous mute was also because I used this TTS bot (without warning, again), and people were having fun with it! I have been using this bot for like 3 months on the deathrun servers. I don't have evidence, but you can just go on deathrun #1 or #2 and ask people if they know GrimReapeR and if they like my bot, a lot of people will say yes if they know me, I'm well known on the deathrun servers because of my bot.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
  1. Micspamming is agaisnt the rules, so it kinda is a legit mute.
  2. You warned as you have been muted for it before.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
So let me get this straight. You've been muted for doing this before and you think it's unfair that you were muted for it again? Furthermore it's ok because a bunch of people liked it? If people actually didn't like that and told me to just outright ban you I should do it because hey, they said I should right? Obviously not. Viking muted so he decides what to do with you. Also not to mention random people can't give you immunity to the rules just because they like you.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
First of all, you claim this TSS bot of yours is liked by everyone, but even though that, you've been votemuted by a donor on DR2, did you not learn from that mute that everyone doesn't find it funny or did that never slip your mind? And second of all, the mute has expired so why is this still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom