Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mullvaden^'s Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mullvaden^

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:19554227

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Multi-hack guessing aimbot.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've been playing sniper ever since the release of tf2 with about 400-500 hours clocked in, i would never cheat. i even missed most of my shots i have several recordings. And i kinda find it bad how he provided 0 recordings of my so called "cheating" This isn't the first time i have been banned, And i understand it's hard to always judge properly but i can assure you i would never cheat. If you want video proof i can provide that.

Last edited:

Melectrome

Legendary
Since @Kerknor is the one who banned you and there are no demos in SourceBans, you'll have to wait until he comes back on.
It would be nice if you could post here (or to youtube) your point of view of that session where he banned you.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Hello Mullvaden. Source-Bans is not holding demo's correctly at the moment. A drop-box link of the demo can and will be provided here.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin

Mullvaden^

Strange
Yes i have a more recent video, about a week old i can upload that. if that would be better

It's gonna take a while it's a rather large video and i have no editing software so hang on a bit.

Last edited:

Mullvaden^

Strange
It will be done processing soon, This video just shows me on a meh day missing most shots. I'm nothing special and i would never consider cheating with all the hours and games i have on my steam, I wouldn't be here if i didn't see this ban as a wrong one. (sorry about the music just mute the video) i always listen to bad music :p

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozjv5dn9axxp1il/mulljan12.dem?dl=0

Provided ticks as follows:

3500, 18500, 20900, 21900, 25500, 28500, 37500, 38700, 38800, 39000, 47600, and 49000.

Each of these was rounded down to help provide context prior to any shot or action. I have had some staff already look at this and now waiting on a third to give their opinion as well.

Also please note that while we will take everything into account, including your personal videos, we must form our own conclusions based on the evidence of the ban.

Will be back momentarily after I hear back from the other staff member with a decision. Thank you for your patience.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
after reviewing your demo it is my opinion you should REMAIN banned. you have some kind of wall hacks and potentially aim assist as well. 37500 where you shoot the invis spy and get a headshot did it for me

Mullvaden^

Strange
after reviewing your demo it is my opinion you should REMAIN banned. you have some kind of wall hacks and potentially aim assist as well. 37500 where you shoot the invis spy and get a headshot did it for me

Thanks for your opinion. I'll still voice mine though, I saw him cloak then went to the other side and got a headshot. Then i went by sound, I flick a lot. but i won't hold any grudges if i'm banned do what you guys have to do, i still wish you the best.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Have reviewed the demo again just to be sure on some things. Some ticks were made out of suspicion, however combined with everything else it adds up.
While some shots could be just "luck," that can not be said for others.

Too many situations happen in that demo that no excuse of game-play would be able to explain.

After reviewing the evidence and getting the opinions from other staff, this appeal is Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom