Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mrhumbleman's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrhumbleman

User name: Mrhumbleman

Name
Mrhumbleman

Your Age

Your SteamID

Have you managed servers previously? No

Which servers have you previously managed? nope

On what servers do you usually play on? 2fort blackwonder/wonderland servers or hightower

Why would you like to become an admin? i would like to be an admin to prevent cheaters from ruinng the fun like some people use cheats but never get banned but since i play regulary it would be easy

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names no i havent sorry

When are you usually available to play? friday tuesday satureday and wednesday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play it depends if he is being toxic a mute or a short ban but if he is a cheater he would be banned for good

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? oh yes i would like to thank you for the effort you make to keep the community servers clean :D

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
If the trophy „First Message“ is achieved by posting an admin app, then you might want to reconsider some things.

The app looks like a thing a person would have written on accident while have 1 tequila too many on a Friday evening before passing out, eventually hitting the „post“ button.

On the serious side,
8C587B95-1E01-40B5-82A6-6EF195BF70F0.jpeg
You‘re telling me depending on your mood swing, you‘d either ban or mute a spammer?

In the future, please consider looking at the other apps and guides for admin apps before sending things like these. google is at your fingertips to search for some correct English pronunciations as well.

You joined like half an hour ago and expect benedevil to trust you with admin privileges?
I‘d believe the answer is NO.

Mrhumbleman

oh i aplogize i missunderstood :c i just thought that the admin application can be applied by just sending an application so i am sorry

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Please glance at other applications to gain a better understanding of what we are for, in an application. There has been some miscommunication and I want to add that forum activity is not required and you did nothing wrong by applying.

If applicant fails to update application with punishments with 48 hours please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom