Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mr.Wizard's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

User name: Mr.Wizard

Name
Mr.Wizard

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:147759199

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? Deathrun

Why would you like to become an admin? I would like to be admin because there are many people in deathrun who break rules

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names I have never spoken to admin but they spoke to me when i report somebody.

When are you usually available to play? 15:00-21:00 GMT+0

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play First step warn him and if he would not listen then ban

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
you're really missing a lot to this application wizard. i'd suggest taking more time to think it through. because like this i cant support this -support

Amy

#Wilde
You sure you are 26? Jk :p But anyways you need to add more info. Even though my support does not matter im still gonna -support you. Good Luck though

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hi @Mr.Wizard

It is very unfortunate that you never came back to respond to add more information, as you appear to play on a server, where help is needed. Due to a lack of communication or additions to the application, we need to decline you at this time. I hope you enjoy your time on the servers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom