Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mr.Toast's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Toast

MrToast

Username: Mr.Toast

What is your type of punishment?
Gag(edited)

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:518040928

Who has punished you?
Pawelpolishpal

Why were you punished?
Advertising hacks

Why should we revoke your punishment?
The reason I advertised hacks was I wanted to get a temporarly ban because of a joke, and when I asked the admins on the server to ban me they said they only will, if I do something to get banned. I got muted for adverstising hacks [redacted because player linked cheats on his appeal about advertising cheats] and after that I started comm evading (in a pretty useless way), still hoping to get my ban, which I did. This was a one time joke and it turned more serious than I thought, and I realise how big of a butthole I was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
As mentioned, advertising cheats is not tolerated even as a joke.
The reason I advertised hacks was I wanted to get a temporarly ban because of a joke, and when I asked the admins on the server to ban me they said they only will, if I do something to get banned.
This was a one time joke and it turned more serious than I thought, and I realise how big of a butthole I was.
Joke or not, you intentionally advertised hacks in an attempt to get yourself banned. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom