Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mr. Quackers's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus-Kek

Strange

Maximus

User name: Mr. Quackers

Name
Mr. Quackers

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:145806237

Your DiscordID LunaEclipse#9342

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on?
Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak, Blackwonder SG | Jailbreak, Blackwonder AUS | Hightower

Why would you like to become an admin?
Because I think being an admin is something new and exciting, but I see being an admin is a new change of responsibilities and I also feel as if being an admin could help me work on my own improvement. By that, I mean it could improve me to be someone people respect, someone who they even look up to. Another reason is because when I go on one of the servers I mentioned, there is rarely an admin playing on them. And by playing on them I mean actually playing on them, not just playing because they have to deal with a rule breaker, but playing for the sake of just playing to have fun.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Tuesday after 4pm, Friday after 4pm, Saturday and Sunday. And honestly I mostly just play on the servers I mentioned. (Kinda Sad actually)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play
(Most/All of the punishments below are just jailbreak really)

Being generally offensive (Either using voice/text, sprays ect): Warning, 1-2 hour mute/spray ban (Putting in mind how bad it is), 1-2 days mute/spray ban, 1 week mute/spray ban, Another warning, Perma Silence/Mute/Gag/Spray Ban

Straight up cheating: Evidence gathered, permaban

Freekill/MassFreekill: 1-2 day teamban, 1 week teamban, warning, perma teamban

Doesn't have mic/doesn't know how to Blu: warning, 1-2 hour teamban, 1-2 day teamban, 1 week teamban,

Camping: Warning, slay

General rulebreaking: warning, slay

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Thank you Lala7586 and Shadow Mario | blw.tf, for the advice and i really hope this one is an improvement!

Supreme Leader(3)

Blackwonder's Own
I'm going to close this application, you can edit your first application by pressing the button at the bottom of your application.
Screenshot_20190512_100510.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom