Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mr. Quackers Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximus-Kek

Strange

Maximus

Name: Mr. Quackers
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198251878202/
Played TF2 for 1000+ hours and have been playing games since I was around 8. (COD:Black ops Zombies. I consider myself pretty damn good. DM me if you would like to play BO3 custom zombies anytime~) Taking a class on coding.

I have never been an admin on any server. I am not too familiar with admin controls. I usually play on (TF2) Blackwonder AUS | Hightower, Blackwonder AUS | Jailbreak and BlackWonder SG | Jailbreak.

I want to be an admin because most of the admins for Jailbreak (I mainly play that) are rarely on. And with my recent encounter with more and more freekillers and people who don't know how to blu me and my friend (Blaze if you wanted too know) both decided we'd go for admin. Not just that but I also never been admin before, so I'd like to try it out. When I wanted to apply was 11/05/2019, around 5:25pm. Also I think i can be a good admin as I memorized all the big rules and remember some of the smaller ones. In short, I know the rules down pat, I'm normally online, I have the drive, friendly, and I reckon I would be a good admin!

I am available Tuesday (Normally around 4:00 because I'm still a student after all), Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Also note I'm in the VIC (Australia) timezone.

Since I'm normally playing Jailbreak,
I would punish hackers with a ban for about 1 week. If they join back and hack again, perma ban. Spammers get 1 hour gag/mute. Simple rulebreaker (no mic on blu, just doing illegal stuff continuously) Will get around 2 hour teamban, after it if they continue doing the same thing, 1 day teamban. But if they freekill and DON'T slay themselves, I'll slay them and they will get a warning and if it happens again they will get 3 day teamban. But if it's a MASS FREEKILL, I will slay them and then at least 1 week or 2 weeks teamban. If it happens again team ban for the same time.

So yeah, that's about it. I'll be hoping to hear from you guys soon
-Mr. Quackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom