Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mr Foster's Jailbreak Perm Guard/Blu TeamBan Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrogistinator

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
Permanent Blu Team Ban

What is your steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:76561198318600920

Who has punished you?
I am unable to Identify who team banned me on the jailbreak server sadly

Why were you punished?
Skipping being warden a couple of times

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I didn't really want to be warden, I just wanted to learn things before I started being warden about 1 to 2 times in a row. I'm pretty fresh from the block on this new jailbreak thing and learned the rules about prisoner quickly then wanted to learn the blu rules slowly because I mostly don't know everything about warden yet.

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
You should at least try to be a warden, if you suck at it. You will probably get killed by an unhappy rebeller and your role will be taken over by someone. There are no negative consequences for being a bad warden. Only if you break a rule (like fail a round by not giving orders before 9:30 or not giving at least 1 repeat), you can get a punishment.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Thanks for tag,
try not to unwarden when randomly picked at the start of the round, as other blues won't always take warden afterwards, leading to ruined rounds.

Accepting this ban and will unteamban you from in-game next time I'm on, but if you join before me then just refer this thread to any online admin and they'll remove the ban. Be on your toes when on blue, in case of a surprise miccheck and avoid being AFK on this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom