Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mr {Doshalicious} Foster's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: Mr {Doshalicious} Foster

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:166373639

Who has punished you?
I do not know, I scoured the teambans page but it doesn't work for me. I thought it was Console, the donor with the black coloured name, but I don't think donors can tban.

Why were you punished?
I do not quite know-- I think I accidentally freekilled as Pyro? I think it was either MFK, or just being a bad warden in general.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I've come to learn that Pyro, is not only a horrible option for BLU, but also that shotguns are indeed the best.
I've also observed how other wardens played and compared my own experiences and come to realise that I haven't been properly playing on BLU. Baiting, and some freekilling.
I've read the jailbreak rules page, and I've come to help new wardens play their role as a RED.
I admit that it is a bit petty of me, but I'd like to play on BLU again sometime.

You were teambanned by @Herald11 for "no mic"
I don't know if there's more to the reason because that's all it says but, if that's all then just prove to any staff member in-game that you have a mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom