Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mr. Cockswain's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cockswain

User name: Mr. Cockswain

Name
Mr. Cockswain

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:1572644

Your DiscordID
Cock of Swain#0303

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I have previously managed an Arma 3 server Takistan Life, which dealt with establishing fictional events such as creating a war with two operations like BLUFOR(US) and Rebels(Terrorists). If you died, you could not return to your body for 15 minutes since it is against the rules and wouldn't be fair, of course. I managed up to 35-60 players at once, also moderating any reports made against a player in discord. To justify the reports, I would have to gather a substantial amount of evidence on both sides to make a clear, professional decision. I would also play roles as a police chief or a rebellion dictator which also was necessary for me to take leadership responsibility.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I would like to moderate the US Sky High Resort Saxton Hale Server 24/7 since I play it very often and could not manage to stop playing for a month or 2. The community is nice, rarely toxic but also I have made very nice friends.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator because I have not seen an admin on the Saxton Hale server, there was once even a situation where there was an aimbot in the server and I have called for admin help to have assistance but there was nobody to respond as if they were all offline. Not that I am saying nobody is doing their job and I know they have more important duties to tend to but I feel that it is necessary to have a legitmate, friendly, and responsible moderator in this server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I am available to play mostly the evening 5pm till 12.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
My ideal way of punishing player is not to be very direct but I will first give a warning to the player, and if they proceed to commit the same act again, and disregard my words as an admin after the first warning was issued it will proceed to a slay/kick, if further action is required and the player is still provoking the admin and or other players the player will be issued a temporary ban possibly leading to permanent with reason.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I work as a police officer in a county in New Jersey, but I am not authorized to state specifically.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I am proficient in English and Spanish very fluently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom