Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mr. Chef's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Chef

Strange

Shadie

Snooze
What is your SteamID?
Mr. Chef

Who has banned you?
Jim

Why were you banned?
I was banned because I was (according to the admin) "talking over warden"

Why should we unban you?
I was not talking over the warden. I was speaking before him and he talked over me, this has happened to me on multiple ocasions and I have decided to speak up about it.

D

Deleted member 2049

What is your SteamID?
Mr. Chef

Who has banned you?
Jim

Why were you banned?
I was banned because I was (according to the admin) "talking over warden"

Why should we unban you?
I was not talking over the warden. I was speaking before him and he talked over me, this has happened to me on multiple ocasions and I have decided to speak up about it.
he did the same to me, I wish you luck if its accepted or not. In mine I included proof for me. You were in the video so lets see if you were talking over him or not. I believe it was a bad idea to give him admin

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The warden was a kid maybe 13 years old named engineer trump. You though it would be funny that you told everyone to address this warden as Mr Trump. I found it funny myself but then you, aegeus and sacca started bombarding warden with questions that mostly weren't even related to the game. You kept talking even after I warned everyone about overtalking with text in the center of everyone's screen. You are a regular player and know that the wardens orders take priority over your idle chatter. The mute was only for an hour and I muted two other people who were over talking in the same fashion as well. This is accepted because the mute will be over any minute now anyway and you took the time to make an appeal and straighten this out. Another admin took the liberty of extending you to a week. Until they respond I'll leave the appeal open

D

Deleted member 2049

The warden was a kid maybe 13 years old named engineer trump. You though it would be funny that you told everyone to address this warden as Mr Trump. I found it funny myself but then you, aegeus and sacca started bombarding warden with questions that mostly weren't even related to the game. You kept talking even after I warned everyone about overtalking with text in the center of everyone's screen. You are a regular player and know that the wardens orders take priority over your idle chatter. The mute was only for an hour and I muted two other people who were over talking in the same fashion as well. This is accepted because the mute will be over any minute now anyway and you took the time to make an appeal and straighten this out. Another admin took the liberty of extending you to a week. Until they respond I'll leave the appeal open
that wasnt even me questioning the warden m8

Mr. Chef

Strange

Shadie

Snooze
Thing is, I wasn't talking over the warden, I made sure that I carefully timed my quips into his pauses, when he didn't talk, I talked. Then, when he talked over me, I got muted

Mr. Chef

Strange

Shadie

Snooze
When you say "Another admin" who did it?

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
i extended it because you've had multiple previous mutes and gags - 12 to be precise. you clearly hadnt learnt, it's up to jim if he wants to reduce it marginally but i see no reason why it should be undone completely for what jim has said

Mr. Chef

Strange

Shadie

Snooze
i extended it because you've had multiple previous mutes and gags - 12 to be precise. you clearly hadnt learnt, it's up to jim if he wants to reduce it marginally but i see no reason why it should be undone completely for what jim has said
I said in my original statement, I was NOT the one talking over people. I was talking when no one else was talking. When the warden talks while I'm talking, that's talking over me. I do not try to talk over the warden, I am muted when I get talked over, and if that's the case, then a warden can just hold v the entire round and get everyone that talks muted. And as I've said before, with your "You've had multiple previous mutes and gags" most of those were people talking over me. 6 out of 12 of those have to be me being talked over rather than me talking over the warden.

D

Deleted member 2049

Does everyone only focus on the past in this fucking community?

D

Deleted member 2049

if he has 12 previous he clearly hasn't learnt. and you seem to not be learning either.
This is the part where im gonna ask you to back off. All you admins care about is getting someone banned and look like the alpha in this community. We need fair admins that understand the right thing to do

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

The right thing to do is to punish for rules that are broken. There's no "alpha" system here; coming from a system that WAS like that, I can tell quite fast.

(apologies for the off-topic posts)

will5023

This is the part where im gonna ask you to back off. All you admins care about is getting someone banned and look like the alpha in this community. We need fair admins that understand the right thing to do
this is where i'm gonna tell you no. we care about keeping people doing the rules right, neither of you are banned but YOU are going the right way about it. he has 12 previous commblocks proving he obviously hasnt so far learnt his lesson.

D

Deleted member 2049

this is where i'm gonna tell you no. we care about keeping people doing the rules right, neither of you are banned but YOU are going the right way about it. he has 12 previous commblocks proving he obviously hasnt so far learnt his lesson.
Then that may be the case with him, but me? If I get banned for stating the truth then may others know that

will5023

Then that may be the case with him, but me? If I get banned for stating the truth then may others know that
you also have previous commblocks i dont know what truth you're possibly stating but you overtalked 3 times in your video and have now brought it to another persons appeal due to salt levels. i extended it, it's jims decision on whether it's shortened or not but i support NOT shortening it, now get down off your high horse and chill

D

Deleted member 2049

you also have previous commblocks i dont know what truth you're possibly stating but you overtalked 3 times in your video and have now brought it to another persons appeal due to salt levels. i extended it, it's jims decision on whether it's shortened or not but i support NOT shortening it, now get down off your high horse and chill
Ok now im fucking pissed, at least I can admit that I DID do wrong. The first mute was my first offense. Of course there was no excuse for micspam so I waited after I made that crap ban appeal. And since you clearly just going your way about this. I think its time to stop being selfish and start to wake the fuck up. If you think about it (which you wont in your state of mind) go over the video, discuss it in your mind and think if it was the right thing. But of course, you're not me so you wouldnt understand the position im in

will5023

If you think about it (which you wont in your state of mind) go over the video, discuss it in your mind and think if it was the right thing.
first off being rude will not help you. second of all i DID watch the video and you overtalked 3 times what do you not get about that? yes you can mention you were freekilled BUT not at risk of overtalking. next rude comment and i ban you for 2 days. you can defend yourself but being disrespectful, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom