Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Moving the "Friendly fire" button in jailbreak.

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
The warden menu in jailbreak has the friendly fire button right next to the enable collisions.

Warden's sometimes accidentally enable friendly fire when they actually were intending to enable collisions. Moving the friendly fire button farther from the enable collisions button, could significantly reduce the amount of illegal friendly fires in jailbreak.

EXAMPLE: Warden wants to enable collisions on the prisoners inside obstacle course, but accidentally presses the wrong button, resulting in an illegal friendly fire and several prisoner deaths.
yes, i used my self as an example...
SOLUTION: Moving the friendly fire button farther away from the enable collisions button

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
I would rather have it anywhere that isnt 1-3. I spam between my weapons and sometimes accidentally hit it.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I would rather have it anywhere that isnt 1-3. I spam between my weapons and sometimes accidentally hit it.
same here, i use my 1-3 buttons the most and 3 is the most pressed for me. There is no one time for me where I don't illegal ff when warden.

Scrawny

Uncharitable

Scrawny

reeee plagiarism!1!1!1 but in all seriousness ild want to to be changed as you might get muted for pressing 3 in the first second as warden

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Id rather have it removed tbh. Having a "quick way" to turn on collisions is understandable, but ff? The doors are closed for Cell Wars, and using Meat Grinder to kill off a couple of reds after most are dead from another minigame isnt really gonna incite rebellion if you take too long. Either way, you have the extra few seconds to just type the command out (!wff), so there's really no need to have a risky hotkey that causes illegal ff more than its helpful tbh.

Have a listing that shows what the command is in the warden menu, make blus think a little bit before they potentially break a rule.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom